剑桥商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些剑桥商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
剑桥商务英语口语如下:
赞助方
Sponsorship
谁赞助承办的这次?主交易会?
Who will sponsor this fair?
至于赞助问题,本次交易会由ABC公司和XYZ公司共同赞助承办。 ABC公司具体负责什么?
With regard to sponsorships, the fair is to be jointly sponsored by ABC company and XYZ company.
交易会的组织和接待事宜。
What is ABC company responsible for?
那XYZ公司呢?
The organizational and reception matters of the fair.
提供咨询。
Rendering advisory service.
欢迎参观我们的展位,请进,请看看。这是我们的目录和价目单
Welcome to our booth, price list please come in and take a look. This is our catalog and price list.
谢谢。
Thank you.
可以要一张您的名片吗?
May I have your name card?
对不起,我的名片用完了。
Sorry, my name card has run out.
Sorry, I gave them all out.
Sorry, I've run out of my name card.
没关系,可否将您的大名及地址写在这儿。
It's all right, but would you please write down your name and address here?
索要样品
Asking For Samples
可以要一个样品吗?
May I have the sample?
可以给我一个样品做测试吗?
Can you offer me a sample for quality test?
可以,但是样品的成本很高,所以请付样品费。
Yes, but please pay the sample charge as the cost is very high.
Yes, but we have to ask for the sample charge as the cost is very high.
样品费多少?
How much is the sample charge?
500美元。
$500.
接受旅行支票吗?
Do you accept travelers check?
当然。 .
Of course.
这是样品费。可以将样品送到我住的饭店吗?
Here is the sample charge. Can you send the sample to my hotel?
没问题。
No problem.
请告知您的饭店名称和房间号。
Please tell us your hotel name and room number.
您在哪里下榻?
Where are you staying?
希尔顿饭店,1018号房。
Hilton Hotel. Room number is 1018.
今天下午我们就把样品送达您下榻的饭店,希望很快和贵公司做生意。
We'll send the sample to your hotel this afternoon, and hope to do business with you soon.
样品认可后,我们会很快确认我方的订单。
We'll confirm our order upon sample approval.
We'll confirm our order after your samples are approved.
谢谢光临,很高兴能认识您,祝您此行愉快!
Thank you for your visit and glad meeting you. Have a good stay!
您对哪种展品特别感兴趣?
What particular kind of products are you interested in?
我能为您做点什么?
What can I do for you?
我想了解一下这种产品
I would like to know something about this product.
这是我们新开发的产品
This is our newly developed product.
这项产品是我们最新技术的成果。
This product is the result of our latest technology.
能给我示范一下这产品的操作方法吗?
Would you please show me how to operate this product?
Would you please demonstrate how to operate this product?
当然。
Sure.
把这支圆珠笔对折,它就变成一个钥匙圈了。
If you fold this ball-point key ring pen, it becomes a key ring
按一下这个玩具娃娃的肚子,它就会唱歌。
If you press the belly of this toy doll, it will sing a song.
把这串珍珠项链的坠子打开,就可以装上照片。
The locket of this pearl necklace can be opened and you can put a photo on it.
这件外衣的袖子可以拆下来,因此冬夏皆宜。
The sleeves of this coat can be taken off. So it is suitable for both summer and winter.
挺有创意!
A lot of originality!
这是本公司产品的目录。
This is the catalogue of our products.
这些资料送给您做参考。
Please take this information for your reference
请带一件做样品。
Please take this as a sample.
有什么优惠吗?
Do you offer some preferential treatment ?
如果大批订购,我们有特别优惠。
If you place a large-scale order we may have a special discount for you.
展览期间,我们的产品一律打九折,
During the display period, all our products have a ten percent discount.
如果您订购一万件,我们可以考虑 给您打七五折。
If you order ten thousand pieces, we may consider giving you a twentyfive percent discount.
这是我们的底价,无法再打折了。
This is our bottom price bottom price so we can? t give you any discount.
这已经比市场价低得多了。
Our price is much lower than the current market price.
我知道了。
I see.
这是我们公司的联系地址和电话。 .
This is our company’s address and telephone number.
谢谢!
Thank you!
请留下您的联系地址和电话,以便日后.
Please leave your address and telephone number for service afterwards.
能介绍一下你们的产品吗?
Can you tell me something about your products?
这些产品是展会中最流行的。
These are the most fashionable ones on display.
它们刚刚投放市场几周。
They have only been on the market for a couple of weeks.
它们是我们的最新产品
These are our latest standard models.
它们特别受年轻人爱。
They are extremely popular with young people.
还有什么值得介绍的?
Is there anything else worth mentioning about your products?
还有什么其他优点?
Are there any other benefits?
它们使用起来很简单。
They are easy to use.
它们适宜使用。
They are user-friendly.
它们性能卓越。
They have excellent performance.
它们有大、中、小三种型号。
They are available in large, medium and small.
这些产品规格齐全。
The products embrace a complete range of specifications for choice.
有黄色和绿色可供选择。
They are available in yellow and green.
它们是出差的理想用品。
They are idea for business trips.
保修期多长?
How long is the warranty period?
12个月。
Our warranty period is 12 months.
你们提供上门维修吗?
Do you provide on-site maintenance/service?
是的。我们提供为期一年的售后上门维修。
Yes, we provide for on-site maintenance within one year after the purchase.
多长时间允许退款?
How long is the money-back guarantee?
15小时。
Our money-back guarantee is 15 hours.
您要不要见一下我们的销售代表?
Would you like to meet our sales representative?
您要不要见一下我们的技术专家?
Would you like to meet our technical specialist?
不了,但我想要一份有插图的商品目录,以便我回酒店后仔细研究。
No, but 11 d like to have your illustrated catalogue so that I may study it more carefully in the hotel.
这是我们的价目单/商品目录。您能否给我们留下贵公司名称和地址?
Here’s the price list/catalog. Would you please leave your company’s name and address with us?
当然。 .
Sure.