玩具总动员图片 关于玩具总动员动画图片
玩具总动员 是皮克斯的动画系列电影。只要说到 玩具 系列,评论大都表现出一种趋同性,即赞叹这一系列是多么的老少成益。玩具总动员图片有哪些呢?下面是小编整理的玩具总动员图片,欢迎阅读。
玩具总动员电影中英文对白
Ha Ha Ha Ha! 哈 哈 哈 哈!
Money, money, money! Hey! 钱 钱 钱! 嘿!
- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.
- 独眼巴特 "正义"与你有个约会 - 太糟啦 长官
I'm a married man. 我已经结婚了
One-Eyed Betty! 独眼贝蒂!
I think you dropped something, Mister. 我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生
- Jessie? - Give it up, Bart. You've reached the end of the line.
- 翠丝? - 投降吧 巴特 你已经无路可逃了
I always wanted to go out with a bang. 我一直希望以爆炸作为结局
- Oh no! - The orphans! - 哦 不要! - 孤儿们!
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here. 还想陪你们玩会的 但我们的专车到了
It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick. 追我还是救孩子 长官 你自己选吧
Ride like the wind, Bull's-eye! 跑出风驰电掣的感觉吧 红心!
Hold 'em steady. 抓紧了
玩具总动员图片1
Woody, hurry! 伍迪 快点! No... 不...
- Glad I can catch the train. - Now let's catch some criminals.
- 真高兴我接住了火车 - 现在我们去抓罪犯吧
To infinity and beyond. 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
- Reach for the sky. - You can't touch me, Sheriff.
- 举起双手 - 你抓不到我的 长官
I brought my attack dog with a built-in force field.
我的战犬可是内建磁力场的
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force fields dogs.
好啊 我也带来了专吃磁力场狗狗的抱抱龙
Evil Doctor Pork Chop. 邪恶的猪排博士
That's Mr. Evil Doctor Pork Chop to you. 这是邪恶的猪排博士送给你们的礼物
Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I'll kill you.
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我会把你射死的
Just do it.
你只管射就是了
玩具总动员图片2
You're going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out! 你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!
- Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I'm not here.
- 妈妈! - 别停 别停 继续玩吧 就当我不在
- Oh, no, Molly! - No, it's ok, Mom.
- 哦 别这样 Molly! - 没事 没关系的 妈妈
It's a 50 feet baby from outer space. 这是一个有50只脚的从太空来的娃娃
And she's on a rampage! Run for your lives! 她在横冲直撞! 大家快逃命吧!
Does the red light mean it's going? 红灯亮表示已经开始录了吗?
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly. 来吧 对Molly说"生日快乐"
- Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming. - 生日快乐 - 哦 真可爱
Look how tall you're getting. 瞧瞧你都长这么高了
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue. 巴斯光年前来救援
Good work, Buzz. 干得漂亮 巴斯
玩具总动员图片3
- Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. - Wait, I can't find my other eye.
- 好了 各就各位 快点 - 稍等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了
- All right, whose foot's in my face? - It's mine, give it back.
- 哎 谁把脚放到我脸上了? - 是我的 还给我
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful. 你救了我们 我们这辈子都感激不尽
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you? 巴斯 你介意我挤在你旁边吗?
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?
是的 不 我是说 我怎么会介意挤... 挤在你... 旁边呢?
- Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come. - 这里太热了吧? - 哦 他们来了
- Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished. - 警长 你们搞到了? - 完成任务
Hooray! 万岁!
Careful. Careful. 小心 小心
玩具总动员图片4
All right guys. We've got one shot at this. 好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会
- Everybody ready? - We're ready, Woody. Let's do it.
- 大家准备了吗? - 我们准备好了 伍迪 开始干吧
Ok Buzz, make the call.
好的 巴斯 打电话吧
- Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.
- 目标正在靠近 - 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们
Hello. Hello. Anyone there? 喂 喂 有人吗?
- Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn't in your room.
- Molly 别进我的房间 - 我没去你房间
- Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn't me.
- 那是谁在乱搞我的东西? - 不是我
- Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!
- 哈 进展还真顺利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!
- Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid's 17 years old.
- 呃 真悲哀 - 我们在骗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了
We ain't ever getting played with. 我们不能再在一起玩了
玩具总动员图片5
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.
大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议
- Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.
- 哦 别又开会 - 哦 拜托 弹簧狗 把大家都召集来
Uh, we are together, Woody. 呃 我们都在啊 伍迪
Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先... 我们都知道"游戏时间"这个计划成功的希望很渺茫
- More like a misfire. - But we've always said this job isn't about getting played with
- 貌似失败了 - 但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍