旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行

2017-03-20

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行,欢迎大家学习!

飞机旅行情景对话一:

A:Welcome aboard. Let me carry The bag for you.

A:欢迎您登机。让我来为您拿行李。

B:Thank you. Could you tell me where my seat is?

B:谢谢。您能告诉我我的座位在哪儿吗?

A:May I have your boarding pass,please?

A:我能看一下您的登机牌吗?

B:Yes, here it is.

B:可以,在这里。

A:It's 15C. This way,please.

A:是15C。请这边走。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A:Here we are. This window side seat is yours

A:我们到了。这个靠窗的座位是您的。

B:Thanks. Could I put my bag on the rack?

B:谢谢。我可以把我的包放在行李架上吗?

A:You'd better not. it's too big. It might fall and hurt someone.

A:您最好不要这样。这只包太大,也许会跌落下来伤着人。

B:You're right. I will put it under my seat

B:您说得对。我把它放在我的座位下面。

A:Is there anything else I can do for you?

A:还有什么其他事我可以为您效劳吗?

B:No , not at the moment

B:没有,现在没有了。

A:If you need me, please push the red call button here above your head.

A:如果您需要我,请按您头顶上的红色呼唤按钮。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

飞机旅行情景对话二:

A:Could you change my seat,please?

A:可以替我更换座位吗?

B:Which seat do you like,aisle or window side?

B:您喜欢哪个位子,靠近通道还是窗户边?

A:I want a aisle seat.

A:我想要一个靠近通道的位子。

B:Smoking or non-smoking?

B:吸烟区还是禁烟区?

A:I prefer non-smoking.

A:我喜欢无烟的。

B:Let me see. There is a seat available for you. Come this way,please.

B:让我看看。有一个位子给您。请走这边。

A;That's good. Thank you.

A:好的。谢谢您。

B:You are welcome.

B:不用客气。

飞机旅行情景对话三:

A:Stewardess!

A:乘务员!

B:Yes , sir?

B:什么事,先生?

A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?

A:请给我一份杂志或报纸,好吗?

B:What kind of magazines would you like,fashion or sports?

B:您要哪一类的杂志,时尚的还是体育的?

A:I'd like sports,please.

A:请给我体育类的。

B:OK. I'll be right back with you.

B:好的。请稍候。

A:Oh!I read this before. May I have another one instead please?

A:噢!这本我看过。请您给我换一本好吗?

飞机旅行情景对话四:

A:Excuse me,sir. Can I help you?

A:对不起,先生。我能帮您做点什么吗?

B:I'd be glad to have your help. Could you make the air-conditioner cooler?

B:我很高兴能得到您的帮助。您能把空调温度再调低点吗?

A:I'm sorry. We can not regulate the air-conditioner. As soon as the plane takes off we'll be able to get better ventilation, and the temperature here will drop. Let me get a wet towel at you at the moment.

A:对不起,我们不能调节空调器。只要飞机一起飞,我们就会得到良好的通风,温度会降下来的。现在我给您拿块湿毛巾来。

B:Good idea.

B:好主意。

A:Your wet towel , sir.

A:先生,您的湿毛巾。

B:Thank you. Could I have something cold to drink?

B:谢谢。能给我点冷饮吗?

A:Yes. We have mineral water,orange juice,coke,which do you prefer?

A:行。我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐,您要什么?

B:Orange juice, please.

B:橙汁。

A:Would you like some ice in your drink?

A:要放点冰块吗?

B:Yes.

B:好。

A:How much would you like?

A:您想放多少?

B:One or two cubes will be OK.

B:一两块儿就行了。

A:Here you are , sir.

A:先生,给您。

B:I'm awfully sorry to have bothered you.

B:真是太麻烦您了。

A:It's my pleasure.

A:能为您服务我很高兴。

B:Please accept this tip.

B:请收下这小费。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章