简单的英语小笑话欣赏

2017-06-07

经常看笑话可以长寿。看到有趣的笑话,你就会笑了,这样什么烦心事就没有了,对你的心理健康是有很大的好处的,你就会越活越开心,长寿那就是一定的了。 小编分享简单的英语小笑话,希望可以帮助大家!

简单的英语小笑话:还有没有便宜一点儿东西

A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from a jewelry store.

一个小偷在一家珠宝店企图偷走一只手表的时候被当场擒获。

"Listen," said the shoplifter, "I know you don't want any trouble either.

“听着,”小偷说,“我知道你们也不想惹麻烦。

What do you say I just buy the watch, and we forget about this?"

我把这只表买下,然后我们就当什么也没发生,你看怎样?”

The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip.

经理表示同意,然后列了一张售货单。

The crook looked at the slip and said, "This is a little more than I intended to spend."

小偷看着单子说道:“这比我最初的预算稍稍高了一点,你们还有没有便宜一点儿东西。”

简单的英语小笑话:这只狗可真够长的

Once there was a blind.

从前有个瞎子。

One day when he was walking, he stepped the head of the dog who was sleeping.

一天,他正在行路时踩着了一只正在睡觉的狗的脑袋

The dog barked for a while.

狗汪汪汪地叫了一阵。

The blind man went on for miles, this time he stepped the other dog's tail, so this dog barked.

这人又往前走,这回踩着的是另外一只狗的尾巴,狗又汪汪汪地叫起来。

The blind man had thought that it was the first dog, so he said in surprise, It's a wonder that the dog is so long.

瞎子以为还是那条狗,惊诧地说:奇怪,这只狗可真够长的。

简单的英语小笑话:因为里面太黑没看到

Mother: I left two pieces of cake in the cupboard this morning, Johnny, and now there is only one piece left. Can you explain that?

妈妈:约翰尼,我今天早上在橱子里放了两块点心。现在就剩下一块了。你能解释一下吗?

Johnny: Well, I suppose it was so dark that I didn’t notice the other.

约翰尼:嗯,我想是因为里面太黑我没看到另外那块。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章