两人英语对话短文翻译精选
情景对话是初中英语教学的重要内容,也是中考重要考点。小编精心收集了两人英语对话短文翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
两人英语对话短文翻译1
A:Hello Jason. Are you free this Saturday crening?
杰森,你好,周六晚上有空吗?
J:YeS. I have no plans.
有啊,到目前为止,我还没有任何计划.
A: Would you like to C0me to our barbecue?
那你愿意参加我们的烧烤晚会吗?
J: Yes, that sounds wonderful.
好啊,很荣幸能参加。
A: OK. See you then.
好吧,那到时见.
J: But wait, wait, will thcre bc food that is not mcat ? You know. I'm a vegctarian
等等,你们有紊禽供应吗?我是一个素食主叉者。
A: Hey! I didn't know that! Wben did you bccome a vegctrurian?
伙it,你什么时候变成素食主义者的?
J: The other day, I decided tbat I nccded to loose more weight so I am going to try to be a vegetarian. And you know what? I don't miss the tastc of meat.
就在不久前,我决定减肥,就开始尝试素食.结果一段时间后,我居然不再喜欢吃肉了o
A:ReaIly? That's amazing.
是吗?太神奇了.
J: Yes, it realIy is. Af/cr havurg vc:gctarian diet. I have much more energy I need lcess sleep I feel calmer. I can maintain an ideal body weight without worrying about how much I cat and I can think morc clcarly.
确如此.吃了素食之后,我感觉精力更充沛了,需要的睡眠也少了.感觉更平静了,而且还可以维持理想的体重,不用担心食量,思路也更清晰了.
A: Are you kidding? I really don't think that you think less clearly on non-vegctarian dietL
你不是在开玩笑吧?我可不认为吃肉就会思路不清晰.
J: Yes, maybe. But I feel bettcr since becoming a vegctarian* Maybe you could also bave a try.
可能吧.不过自从吃素以后,我感觉很好,你也可以尝试一下.
A: Maybe I'II also have a try somc day, but I'm afraid that it would be difficult for me to
那改天我也试—下吧,不过恐怕我很难抗拒肉的美味。
J: Maybe you would change your mind after baving vegettarian diet.
试过之后说不定你会改变主意呢.
A: We'II see. Anyway, I'II prepare some vcgctarian food for tbc barbecue. See you then!
好吧,无论如何,我会准备一黪素食的,到时见!
两人英语对话短文翻译2
Coffee Life 咖啡情调
Jerry: Hello, Lucy. I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you doing now?
露西,好久不见,最近还好吧?
Lucy: Just so-so. I'm busy with my term papers.
就那样吧,忙着写论文呢.
J: Yeah, the deadline is drawing ncar. How are things going?
是啊,马上就要交了.你写得怎样了
L: Let me first get some coffee to gct my brain working.
我先喝杯咖啡,让脑子清醒一下
J: I could use one too.
那我也来.杯吧。
L What kind of coffee do you drink?
你想喝什么咖啡?
J: What have you got?
你有什么呀?
L Well I have cspresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny lattc, Americano and rcstrctto.
有意式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡,荧式咖啡,还有restrctto。
J: Are you kidding mc? You haVc so many choices! What's restretto anyway?
你不是开玩笑吧?这么多种啊l另外,什么时候你变成咖啡专家了?什么是restretto?
L It's basically a Very strong espresso. Half the water pulled through the same amount of beans. Pure coffee esscnce.
Ristrctto咖啡是浓缩咖啡的再浓缩,相同份量的咖啡豆,只加入_半的水,是纯正的咖啡精华.
J: Sounds like it must be full of caffeinc. I want one of those.
肯定有很多咖啡因。那就给我来这种吧.
L: You fiend. It's about the flavor, not the fix. Try an Amcricano. Espresso with water.
你这个咖啡狂!这种咖啡讲求的是咖啡的香味,而不是刺激和快感.要不来点美式咖啡吧l就是浓缩咖啡加水。
J: Sounds a little weak.
好像不够刺激.
L: How about esprcsso mixed with drip coffee?
那就来点一般的伽啡加滴滤式咖啡.
J: Ok. Thanks.
好的,谢谢
两人英语对话短文翻译3
L: What would you like to drink?Tea or coffee?
喝点什么?茶还是咖啡?
J: Coffee,plcase.
咖啡吧.
L: So, you also likc COffee?
你也喜欢喝咖啡吗?
J: Yes, of course. I can't go through a day without coffce in the morning.
是啊。一天不喝都不行.
L Me too, but I think we shouldn't drink too mucb of it, as it's not very bealthy.
我也是.不过我想以后我们应该少喝点咖啡,对身体不好.
J: I totally disagrce. The otber day I read in a book that a number of recent studics suggest that can be a highly bcncficial drink.Researchers have found strong evidence that coffee rcdruces the risk of sevcral seriousailmem3' including diabct, disease and cirrhosis of the livcr.
我不觉得啊。前不久我读了一本书,说最新研究表明咖啡是…种极健康的饮料.有充分的证据表明咖啡可以减少很多疾病的发病宰,像糖尿病、心脏病和肝硬化等。
L: But I also heard that coffcc and itS caffcinc contcnt, as a drug on the human body that negatively affects the central nervous system, as wen as other organs, and leads to addictiom
但我也听说咖啡和咖啡因是一种毒荮,对神经系统和身体器官不好,还会上瘾呢.
J: I don't think so Coffee helps mc wake up,keep alCrt, and impvc my shon term mcmory.
我不觉得啊.咖啡可以让我更清醒,提高我的短暂记忆,我觉得很有益处啊。
L: Wdl, I amjust going to have to dis4gree with you. A bealthy body wakes up without caffeine!
并不是这样的。健康的体魄是不需要咖啡来帮助你清醒的。
J: Maybe you are rigbt to some extent.
有点道理.
L You may try to ha,re some alternatives and see how you feel.
你可以试着喝一些别的饮料,然后看看效果如何.
J: Maybe I could have a try.
好吧,我可以试一下