关于看电影的英文情景对话

2017-05-12

随着当今社会对大学毕业生英语水平要求的不断提高,学生英语综合性实用能力越来越多地受到人们的关注。小编精心收集了关于看电影的英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于看电影的英文情景对话1

Steven: Are you going to the movie theater with me tonight?

Nancy: Is there anything good playing?

Steven: Titanic is playing tonight. It's a blockbuster.

Nancy: Really? I want to go, too.

Steven: OK, let's meet at the movie theater entrance tonight. Don't be late.

Nancy: No problem.

(After watching the movie.)

Steven: Are you crying?

Nancy: I get a lump in my throat whenever I see a tragic movie.

Steven: Tragic movie? I think it's a love story.

Nancy: But their love is touching!

Steven: Ah, you're just too emotional.

Nancy: I am not!

史蒂文:晚上一块去看电影好吗?

南希:有什么好片子吗?

史蒂文:《泰坦尼克号》今晚上映,这可是大片啊。

南希:是吗?我也要去看看。

史蒂文:好,咱们晚上在电影院门口见吧。不要迟到啊。

南希:知道了。

(看完电影后。)

史蒂文:你在哭?

南希:我一看悲剧电影就很难过。

史蒂文:悲剧电影?我觉得那是爱情片。 南希:可他们的爱情很感人嘛!

史蒂文:哈,你真是多愁善感。

南希:我才不是呢。

关于看电影的英文情景对话2

A: I haven't been to the movies in ages.

A: 我好久没看电影了。

B: So, let's go see one. What did you have in mind?

B: 那我们去看场电影吧!你想看什么样的电影呢?

A: Nothing in particular, really, I am just feeling like taking in a film.

A: 什么都行,我就是想看场电影罢了。

B: Well, here we have every kind of movie theaters you could ask for; from international and independent films to Hollywood blockbusters.

B: 嗯,在这儿我们有各种类型的电影院,你想要看什么都有;从世界各国的影片到独立制片都有,也少不了好莱坞的商业电影。

A: Oh, where can I find the times and location listings?

A: 这样啊,哪里可以找到电影场次表跟各戏院的位置呢?

B: Just look in the English newspaper; 7-11 carries them.

B: 去翻翻英文报纸就行啦,在7-11便利店就买得到。

关于看电影的英文情景对话3

John:The movie is about to start. Let's hurry.

电影快开始了。我们赶紧吧。

May:Wait a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks.

等一下。我去买点儿零食。

John:Then be quick.

那你快点儿。

May:What would you like to have?

你要吃什么?

John:Popcorn and cola.

爆米花和可乐。

May:Ok, I'll be right back.

好的,马上回来。

关于看电影的英文情景对话4

A:Hi, Ann. I was wondering if you are free tomorrow night?

你好,安妮。我想知道你今晚是否有空。

B:Well, George. I guess I am. Why do you ask?

额,乔治,我想我有空。你为什么这样问呢?

A:I've just gotten a pair of pre-sale Star Wars movie tickets from a friend and was thinking of inviting you along for the opening premiere. Are you interested?

我刚刚从朋友那里得到两张星球大战的预售电影票,我想邀请你一起去看首映礼。你有兴趣吗?

B:Yeah, definitely! Thanks for inviting me.

是的,当然有。谢谢你的邀请。

A:My pleasure.

我很乐意。

B:I really wanted to watch the Star Wars on the opening day, but the pre-sale tickets were sold out. How did you manage to get hold of them?

我真的很想在首映那天看星球大战。但是预售门票已经卖光了。你是怎样得到票的?

A:A friend of mine works at the corporate headquarters of Pepsi, which is a major sponsor of the movie. He was able to get the tickets for free, and then he sold two more for me for 50 dollars a piece.

我的一个朋友在百事公司的总部工作,百事是这部电影的主要赞助商。他可以免费拿到门票。然后他以每张50美元的价格卖给我2张。

B:You paid 50 dollars for each ticket? That's a huge premium over the regular price.

你每张票花了50美元?这比原价还要高出许多。

A:Not really. Considering the fact that other people were willing to pay as much as 200 dollars each on the black market. Besides,I knew you were really looking forward to watching Star Wars on the opening day.

不完全是这样。想想其他人愿意花200美元从黑市那里购得一票就值得了。另外,我知道你很期待在首映那天看星球大战。

B:Wow! I am really honored you went through all this trouble just for my sake. I really appreciate that. So, what time are we going?

喔,我很荣幸你经历了这么多困难仅仅是因为我。我真的很感激。那么,我们什么时候去?

A:Well, let's see. The movie stars at 10. We should be there at least 1 hour earlier, because there is a big line. I could pick you up at your house at 8, if that's ok wiht you.

额,让我想想。电影10点钟开始。我们至少应该提前一个钟头到达,因为要排长队。我晚上8点钟到你家接你。可以吗?

B:8 pm, that's fine with me.

晚上8点钟我可以。

A:Okay.

好的。

B:So I'll see you tomorrow then at 8.

那我们明晚8点钟见。

A:Yeah, that's great. I'll see you tomorrow night.

是的,太好了。明晚见。

B:Ok, George. Bye!

行,拜拜,乔治。

A:Bye, Ann!

拜拜,安。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章