关于机场接机的英语对话精选

2017-03-28

开展对话教学的基础是建立教师与学生之间平等的地位,以学生的学习兴趣为教学核心,以学生的自主学习为教学目标,在老师的引导与启发下,进行民主化、相互化的学习行为。小编整理了关于机场接机的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于机场接机的英语对话一

史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?

抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?

吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.

哦.对.我是.

史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.

您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.

吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.

你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.

史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.

不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.

吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.

不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.

史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.

你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.

吴先生: Wonderful!

那太好了!

史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.

请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.

吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.

好的.我们赶紧走.

关于机场接机的英语对话二

Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to

meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

Guest: Yes, it's all here.

客人:是的,都在这儿了。

Secretary: Let me help you with this case.

秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。

Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。

Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.

秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

关于机场接机的英语对话三

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激.

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.

玛丽:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章