英语小笑话加翻译_简单的英语小笑话
笑话是日常生活中人们消遣娱乐的一种常见语言现象,其目的在于在会话过程中传递和激发幽默感。小编精心收集了英语小笑话加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英语小笑话加翻译篇1
自己做好准备
A story around campus has it taht a student once sent a telegram to his parents reading: "Mom - flunked all courses. Kicked out of school. Prepare Pop."
校园里流传着这样的故事:一个学生一次给父母拍了一份电报,上面写着:“妈妈-我所有功课都不及格,被学校开除。让爸爸做好准备。”
Two days later he received a response: "Pop prepared. Prepare yourself."
两天以后,他收到了回电:“爸爸已准备好。你自己做好准备吧!”
英语小笑话加翻译篇2
妻子要是报纸就好了
Wife talking to her husband,who reads newspaper all day: I wish I were a newspaper so I'll be in your hands all day.
妻子和丈夫谈话,他一天到晚总是看报纸,妻子抱怨说:我要是报纸就好了,那样我就可以天天在你手里了。
Husband: I wish that too, so I could change you daily。
丈夫说我也希望那样,那样我就可以每天换一个了。
英语小笑话加翻译篇3
the effectiveness of advertisement
广告的效力
some businessmen were talking about advertising on tv excitedly. as none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view。
一群商人正热烈地讨论在电视上做广告。他们中没有人做过,所以每个人都有自己的想法。
at this moment, mr. grey came by. grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement。
此时,格雷先生进来了。格雷是一个汽车经销商,他曾经做过一次广告。
"what are you talking about?" mr. grey asked。
“你们在讨论什么?”格雷先生问。
"does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked。
“广告有用不?”其中一位商人问。
"oh, yes, it works very fast," mr. grey said. " i once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of $100."
“噢,有用,而且见效非常快。”格雷先生说,“我曾经发布了一条广告,要招聘一个值班员,报酬是100美金。”
"did you get the dog back?"
“你招聘到人了吗?”
"no, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."
“没,但是那个晚上我的三辆车被偷走了。”