关于餐厅付账英语对话

2017-06-11

英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。小编精心收集了关于餐厅付账英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于餐厅付账英语对话1

Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

关于餐厅付账英语对话2

Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

关于餐厅付账英语对话3

Sign the Bill 签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章