英文诗歌赏析英文版
吴宓诗歌精神观潜藏的人性因素是他和新诗派在诗歌精神上的分歧所在,前者偏重道德约束,后者偏重欲望驱动。下面是小编带来的英文诗歌赏析英文版,欢迎阅读!
英文诗歌赏析英文版精选
但是你没有 But You Didn't...
Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?
记得那天,我借用你的新车,我撞凹了它
I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会杀了我的,但是你没有
And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?
记得那天,我拖你去海滩,而它真如你所说的下了雨
I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.
我以为你会说“我告诉过你” ,但是你没有
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?
记得那天,我和所有的男人调情好让你嫉妒,而你真的嫉妒了
I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会离开我,但是你没有
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
记得那天,我在你的新地毯上吐了满地的草莓饼
I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定会厌恶我的,但是你没有
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans?
记得那天,我忘了告诉你那个舞会是要穿礼服的,而你却穿了牛仔裤
I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
我以为你一定要抛弃我了,但是你没有
Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
是的,有许多的事你都没有做,
But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
而你容忍我钟爱我保护我
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
有许多许多的事情我要回报你,等你从越南回来
But you didn't.
但是你没有
英文诗歌赏析英文版阅读
The Blossom
花儿
Merry, merry sparrow!
愉快,愉快的小麻雀!
Under leaves so green,
在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom
一朵幸福的花儿
Sees you, swift as arrow,
看着你,如箭般地敏捷,
Seek your cradle narrow
在我的胸前寻找
Near my bosom.
你那窄小的摇篮。
Pretty, pretty robin!
漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Under leaves so green,
在如此翠绿的树叶下,
A happy blossom
一朵幸福的花朵
Hears you sobbing, sobbing,
听到你呜咽,呜咽,
Pretty, pretty, robin,
漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!
Near my bosom.
在我的胸前盘旋。
英文诗歌赏析英文版学习
A Red Red Rose
红玫瑰
O, my Luve's like a red, red rose
吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,
That's newly sprung in June;
六月初开韵晓风;
O, my Luve's like the melodie,
吾爱吾爱如管弦,
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
其声悠扬而玲珑。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
吾爱吾爱美而殊,
So deep in luve am I;
我心爱你永不渝,
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我心爱你永不渝,
Till a' the seas gang dry.
直到四海海水枯;
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
直到四海海水枯,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
岩石融化变成泥,
I will luve thee still, my dear,
只要我还有口气,
While the sands o' life shall run.
我心爱你永不渝。
And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!
暂时告别我心肝,
And fare-thee-weel, a while!
请你不要把心耽!
And I will come again, my Luve,
纵使相隔十万里,
Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!
踏穿地皮也要还。
英文诗歌赏析英文版欣赏
In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-
答客赞 —
I am a Solitary Blade of Grass
我是一棵孤独的小草
Why do you say I am a national treasure?
怎么你说我是个国宝?
No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!
不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!
I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,
我是一棵孤独的小草,
In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.
论身材我的确十分苗条。
I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,
阳光雨露抚育我成长,
The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;
蓝天白云向我点头微笑;
Pretty flowers have kept me company,
有百花为我作伴,
How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?
我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?
Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,
有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,
But I will never swing with the wind;
但我决不临风歪倒;
Or flow with the stream,
既不会随波飘流,
Nor do I win favor with crooked means.
更不会投机取巧。
Tempered in the smoke of war,
经历战火的磨练,
Tortured through the test of a hard life,
饱受生活的煎熬;
Even though I'm next to nothing,
我虽然微不足道,
Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!
却是一棵骄傲的小草!