简短的少儿英语故事阅读

2017-06-14

小学英语故事课教学,教师既要充分利用现有教材,又要勇于创新地使用,让我们怀揣一颗童心,努力展现故事的魅力,做个会讲故事的人。小编精心收集了简短的少儿英语故事,供大家欣赏学习!

简短的少儿英语故事篇1

Little Johnny was crying one day, and his dad asked him why.

一天,小约翰尼哭了,他爸爸问他为什么哭。

'I've lost five cents,' sobbed Johnny.

“我不见了5美分。”约翰尼抽泣着说。

'Don't worry,' said his dad kindly.' Here's five more for you.'

“别担心,”他爸爸温柔地说,“我再给你5美分。”

At this time Johnny howled louder than ever.

这次约翰尼哭得比刚才更大声。

'Now what is it?' asked his dad.

“现在又是为什么呢?”他爸爸问。

'I wish I'd said I'd lost ten cents!'

“我真希望我刚刚说我不见了10美分!”

简短的少儿英语故事篇2

A Smart Housewife.

精明的家庭主妇

A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stove which would only consume half of the coal she was burning.

一位精明的家庭主妇听人说有一种炉子用起来可以比她现在用的炉子省一半的煤。

She was very excited, and said: "That'll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"

她听了大为兴奋,说:“那太好了!一个炉子可以省一半的煤,那么如果我买两个炉子的话,不就可以把煤全都省下来了吗?”

简短的少儿英语故事篇3

But the teacher cried

可是老师哭了

The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled.His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a tempertantrum. Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms.

六岁的约翰娇生惯养。他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。

When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door.

约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他

"Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? did you cry?"

她问道:“学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?”

"Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"

“哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章