关于点餐的英文情景对话

2017-05-12

随着当今社会对大学毕业生英语水平要求的不断提高,学生英语综合性实用能力越来越多地受到人们的关注。小编精心收集了关于点餐的英文情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于点餐的英文情景对话篇1

A: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir?

还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.

没有了,谢谢。

(Later)

稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

关于点餐的英文情景对话篇2

A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B: You’re welcome.

不客气。

关于点餐的英文情景对话篇3

A是你,B是外国人)

A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章