关于八年级英语对话带翻译

2017-06-13

对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。小编整理了关于八年级英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇一

A:What's the best way downtown?

去市中心最好的方法是什么?

B:Let me see. It depends.

让我想象。这视情况而定。

A:Depends? Depends on what?

视情况而定?取决于什么?

B:If you are in a hurry, you should take a taxi.

如果有急事,你应该乘出租车。

A:Is that expensive?

那样贵吗?

B:Yes, very. Believe it or not, it will cost you more than one hundred dollars.

是的,非常贵。信不信由你,它将花费一百多美元。

A:I am in no particular hurry.

我不是特别着急。

B:Take a bus then. It will only cost you 5 dollars.

那坐公共汽车。这只会花费5美元。

A:That's not so bad.

那还不错嘛。

关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇二

A:Excuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?

请问一下,我有一点迷路了,到师大该搭几路公交车?

B:Let's see. From here, you have to take the 278 bus.

让我看看。从这里你必须要搭 278。

A:Oh OK, where do I get off?

喔,好。我要在哪一站下车呢?

B:You should get off at the first Shi Da stop.

A:Ok, thanks...

好,谢谢!

B:You're new at this, huh?

你没有搭公车的经验,是不是?

A:No, is it difficult?

是啊,会很困难吗?

B:No, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.

不会,简单得很。你只要在上车的时候问司机什么时候付费,还有告诉他你要在什么地方下车就好了

A:How much does it cost?

多少钱呢?

B:Only 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.

一程票只要新台币15块。你看,你要搭的车来了。

A:Wow, I can't thank you enough.

哇,真是太谢谢你了。

B:Don't mention it.

别客气。

关于八年级英语对话带翻译篇三

A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?

我也可以搭地铁到那里吗?

B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?

当然可以,那样快多了。你知道怎么去吗?

A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?

不知道,我想你是否能带我去呢?

B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.

好啊,没问题,咱们到地铁站去吧。

B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?

你得先买票。你要到师大是吗?

A:Yeah.

是啊。

B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.

这样的话,你必须搭到台电大楼站。

A:Where is that?

那站在哪里?

B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章