打电话简单英语对话带翻译
随着全球化经济步伐的加快和跨文化交流的频繁,专业英语能力成为了高等专门人才的必备能力素质。小编精心收集了打电话简单英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话简单英语对话带翻译1
AHi, It’s Joseph.
我是Joseph。
BHi, Joseph. How did you get my number?
嘿,Joseph,你是怎么搞到我的号码的?
AOh, I got it from your Mom.
哦,你妈妈告诉我的。
BSo what’s up?
什么事啊?
AI’m sorry about what happened, and I would like to talk to you about it.
我对发生的事感到遗憾,并且我想和你谈谈它。
BActually, I’m really busy right now.
事实上,我现在很忙。
AI know you are busy. But I just think we should talk about what happened.
我知道你很忙。但是我想我们应该谈谈发生的事。
BCan we meet tomorrow?
我们明天见面聊好吗?
ANo, I can’t wait. I just need a few minutes of your time.
不,我等不了那么久。我只需要你几分钟时间。
BOk. Where are you right now?
好吧。你现在在哪里?
AI’m in the park across the street.
我在街对面的停车场。
BI’ll come to you in a few minutes.
我这就过去找你。
AThanks.
谢谢。
打电话简单英语对话带翻译2
AHello.
你好。
BHi. Can I talk to Peter?
你好。能让Peter接电话吗?
APeter is in a meeting at the moment. Can he call you back later?
Peter正在开会。让他一会儿给你打回去可以吗?
BThat’s fine.
可以。
ACan I have your name and phone number, please?
能告诉我你的称呼和电话号码吗?
BThis is Richard from Barton Secondary School. I’m at 570-780-1245.
我是Barton中学的Richard。我的电话是570 780 1245。
AI’ll leave a message for him.
我会转告他的。
BThank you very much.
非常感谢。
AMy pleasure.
别客气。
打电话简单英语对话带翻译3
AHi, Customer Service Desk. What can I do for you today, sir?
您好,客户服务柜台。先生,我能为您做什么?
BGood morning. I bought this vacuum here a few months ago. It doesn’t work now. Can I return it or get it fixed?
早上好,我在几个月前买了这个吸尘器,现在它坏了。我能退换或者修理吗?
ADo you have your receipt with you?
您有购买时的收据吗?
BYes, I do.
我有。
AWhen did you buy it from our store?
您是什么时候从我们的店里买的?
BFour months ago.
四个月前。
AI’m sorry. You can’t return it becasue too much time has passed since you purchased it. In order to receive a refund, you must return merchandise to the store within 90 days of purchase.
很抱歉。您不能退货了,因为距离您的购买日期已经有一段时间了。如果要全额退款,您必须在购买之后90天内把商品送回店里。
BBut the direction book says I will get one-year warranty.
但是说明书说保修期一年。
AYes, I know. After 90 days, you need to call the company that manufactured the vacuum to fix it because it’s still under their warranty. Their phone number should be in the direction book that came with your vacuum.
是的。90天之后,您需要联系生产商来修理它,因为您购买的吸尘器还在厂商的保修期内。他们的电话应该在说明书里有。
BOkay. I understand. I’ll call the Customer Sevice Office of the manufacturer. Thank you.
知道了。我会打给生产商的客服部的。谢谢。
AYou’re welcome.
不必客气。
打电话简单英语对话带翻译4
AHello. This is John’s Distribution. Can I help you?
您好。这里是约翰配送。我能为您做什么?
BYes. I need some ice water delivered.
我需要一些冰水。
AAre you compeletly out?
您的水已经完全用完了吗?
BNo, I have some, but not enough for the long weekend.
不,还有一些,但是不够维持整个长周末的。
AOkay. I’ll send someone to deliver it for you tomorrow.
好的。我会派人明天送去。
BThank you.
谢谢。
ANo problem.
不必客气。
打电话简单英语对话带翻译5
AHello. This is the Directory Assistance. Can I help you?
您好。这里是查号台。我能帮您吗?
BCan you give me the number for Jessica Hanson on locks Ave?
能告诉我住在Locks大街的Jessica Hanson的号码吗?
AI’m sorry. There is no listing under that name. Are you sure of the name?
很抱歉,列表上没有这个名字。您确定名字是正确的吗?
BYes, I’m pretty sure.
是的,我确定。
ADo you have her address?
您有她的地址吗?
BYes, I do. It’s 109 Locks Ave, L8V 4N9.
是的。Locks大街109号,L8V 4N9。
AThat’s an unlisted number. I’m sorry, but I can’t give it to you.
这个地址下的电话号码不在列表上,我不能告诉您。
BI see. Thanks anyway.
我知道了。谢谢。
ANo problem.
不必客气。