出国购物英语口语对话

2017-05-15

英语教学在中国大学教育领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。在这期间,随着社会发展对英语学习者的要求不同,英语教学大纲也随之发展并完善,英语教学的侧重点也随之发生变化。小编整理了出国购物英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

出国购物英语口语对话篇一

Mike: Sweetie, guess what?

迈克:宝贝,猜猜这是什么?

Helen: A small item, isn't it?

海伦:个头不大的东西,是吗?

Mike: Yes! Then, what's it?

迈克:是的!那究竟是什么呢?

Helen: A bar of chocolate?

海伦:是一块巧克力吗?

Mike: Nope, only two chances left.

迈克:不对,只剩下两次机会咯。

Helen: A necklace?

海伦:一条项链?

Mike: No, I've already bought you three necklaces, don't you remember? A pearl one, adiamond one, and a coral one we have it in Australia.

迈克:不对。我给你买过三条项链啦,你不记得了吗?一条珍珠项链、一条钻石项链,还有一条我们在澳大利亚买的珊瑚项链。

Helen: Yeah, but...in a small rectangular box, what should it be?

海伦:我记得啊,不过……这个小小的方形盒子里装的会是什么东西呢?

Mike: Ha, the last chance! Something full of care and love, especially for your skin in this drywinter.

迈克:哈哈,最后一次机会了!一个充满呵护与爱意的礼物,在这个干燥的冬天为你的皮肤特殊打造的。

Helen: Wow, I got it! Hand lotion! You must have seen my dried hands, honey.

海伦:哇,我知道了!护手霜!老公,你一定是注意到我干裂的双手了吧。

Mike: Bingo, baby!

迈克:答对啦,宝贝!

出国购物英语口语对话篇二

Sales: Welcome to perfumes counter, sir. Can I help you?

售货员:欢迎来到香水专柜。有什么能帮您的?

Tom: Yes. I wanna buy something special for my wife. It's our anniversary next Sunday.

汤姆:是的,我想要给我老婆买点特别的礼物。下周日是我们的结婚纪念日。

Sales: Your wife is so lucky to have you. Which do you prefer, perfume or eau de toilette?

售货员:您老婆真幸福。那您想要哪种香水呢?香精还是淡香水?

Tom: What's the difference?

汤姆:它们有什么不同呢?

Sales: It tells their lasting time. Perfumes last longer.

售货员:主要差别是在它们的持续时间上。香精持续的时间更长。

Tom: I think eau de toilette will be better.

汤姆:那还是要淡香水吧。

Sales: I'll recommend you Tresor of Lancome. It is a classic. It smells mysterious and sexy. You can try the sample.

售货员:给您推荐兰蔻的这款“拥抱我”。这是经典款,而且闻起来神秘又性感。您可以闻闻试用装。

Tom: Emm. It smells great. How much do I owe you?

汤姆:嗯,闻着很棒。这款多少钱?

Sales: It's $99.9, with a 5% discount.

售货员:打完九五折后是99.9美元。

Tom: That's great! I'll take it.

汤姆:太棒了!我就买它了。

出国购物英语口语对话篇三

Shop-keeper: How may I help you, dear?

店主:亲,有什么能帮您的?

Lily: I am searching something for my mom, but I have nothing in mind.

莉莉:我想给我妈妈买点儿东西,但是毫无头绪。

Shop-keeper: How about a dress?

店主:买条裙子吧?

Lily: I have bought her one last year. Plus it is too plain to give my mom dresses or shoes. Iwant something unique and will surprise her.

莉莉:去年我已经给她买过一条了。而且送我妈妈裙子或鞋子之类的都太没新意了。我想要买点儿独特的、能让她惊喜的东西。

Shop-keeper: What's your opinion about some perfumes?

店主:您觉得香水怎样?

Lily: Brilliant! I remember Burberry is special for mature women. Do you have any in stock?How long will it take before I getting it if I order now?

莉莉:好主意!我记得巴宝莉是专门为熟女设计的。你们有现货吗?如果现在下单我多久能拿到货?

Shop-keeper: Yes, we have plenty. It will take 3~7 days depending on where you are.

店主:有的,我们的货源很充足。物流可能需要3~7天,取决于您的位置。

Lily: I am in Beijing. The sooner, the better. I cannot wait to see it!

莉莉:我在北京。越快越好,我已经等不及要看到它了!

Shop-keeper: Our shop locates in the Huayu Mall. We can express it to you, or you can take itby yourself.

店主:我们的实体店就在华宇商城里。我们可以快递给您,您也可以自己上门取货。

Lily: Ok. Huayu is not far away. I'll show up tomorrow.

莉莉:好吧。华宇不是很远。我还是明天自己去取吧。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章