晨读经典哲理美文双语

2016-12-02

优美的文字于细微处传达出美感,并浸润着人们的心灵。通过英语美文,不仅能够感受语言之美,领悟语言之用,还能产生学习语言的兴趣。度过一段美好的时光,即感悟生活,触动心灵。下面是小编为大家带来晨读经典哲理美文双语,希望大家喜欢!

晨读经典哲理美文双语:人生不是一次彩排

Get a life, a real life, not a manic pursuit of the promotion, the bigger paycheck, the larger house.

要过有意义的生活,真正的生活,并不是狂热地追求晋升、加薪和更大的房子。

Get a life in which you are not alone. Find people you love, and who love you. And remember that love is not leisure, it is work. Pick up the phone. Send an e-mail. Write a letter. Get a life in which you are generous.

不要孤零零地活着,追寻到你爱的人和爱你的人。并记住:爱不是休闲,而是工作。打个电话,发个邮件,写封信要活得慷慨、活得大度。

Realize that life is the best thing ever, and that you have no business taking it for granted.

生活是最美好的,我们要加倍珍惜,没有理由忽视它。

It is so easy to waste our lives, our days,our minutes. It is so easy to take for granted the color of our kids’ eyes, the way the melody in a symphony rises and falls and disappears and rises again…

我们很容易虚度我们的生命,我们的日子,我们的分分秒秒。我们轻易地把孩子眼睛的颜色。交响乐旋律的升降起落变化认为是理所当然的……

It is so easy to exist instead of living.

我们十分轻易地为了活着而活着,而非真正的生活。

I learned to live many years ago. Something really, really bad happened to me, something that changed my life in ways that, if I had my option, it would never have been changed at all. And what I learned from it is what, today, sees to be the hardest lesson of all.

多年以前,我就知道了生命的意义。那时。不幸降临到了我身上,改变了我的生活。要是当时我做出明智的选择,完全可以避免这种不幸的发生。现在看来,那是我此生中一个最大的教训,我从中学会了很多。

I learned to love the journey, not the destination.

我学会了享受过程,而非结果。

I learned that it is not a dress rehearsal, and that today is the only guarantee you get.

我懂得了生活没有彩排,我们能把握的只有现在。

I learned to look at all the good in the world and try to get some of it back because I believe in it, completely and utterly. And I tried to do that, in part by telling others what I had learned, by telling them this: consider the lilies of the field, look at the fuzz on a baby’s ear, read in the backyard with the sun on your face, learn to be happy, and think of life as a terminal illness, because if you do, you will live it with joy and passion as it ought to be lived.

我学会了发现世界上所有事物的真善美,然后奉献出一部分。因为我对真善美深信不疑。并且也在努力去践行,其中一种方式便是告诉他人我所学到的。我告诉他们:想想田野里的百合花;看看婴儿耳朵上的绒毛;在后院的阳光下读书;开心地活着,把生命当成不治之症的晚期。这样,你就会活得快乐且富有激情,而人就应该这样生活。

晨读经典哲理美文双语:放慢你的舞步

Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round?

你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马

Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?

或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?

Ever followed a butterfly's erratic fly?

你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶

Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?

Do you run through each day on the fly?

你是否每天忙个不停

When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?

当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?

When the day is done, do you lie in your bed

每晚就寝时

With the next hundred chores running through your head?

你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?

You'd better slow down

放慢你的舞步

Don't dance so fast

不要匆匆忙忙

Time is short

人生苦短

The music won't last

音乐不会永远奏下去。

When you run so fast to get somewhere,

当你匆忙赶到目的地时,

You miss half the fun of getting there.

也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。

When you worry and hurry through your day,

当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,

It is like an unopened gift....

就像一份礼物还没被拆开…...

Thrown away...

就已丢弃……

Life is not a race.

人生不是一场竞赛。

Do take it slower,

放慢你的脚步

Hear the music

倾听沿途的音符

Before the song is over.

在音乐还没结束以前。

晨读经典哲理美文双语相关文章:

1.晨读美文双语精选

2.晨读双语美文背诵

3.晨读美文阅读精选

4.晨读美文中英对照

5.晨读英语美文精选两篇

6.精选双语美文

7.英语美文

8.优秀双语散文赏析

9.精选英语美文阅读两篇

10.晨读励志短篇文章3篇

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章