有关购买数码电器的英语对话
数码电器在我们的生活中变得越来越普遍,那当你要去购买数码电器时你想学一些常见的英语口语吗?下面小编为大家带来有关购买数码电器英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
有关购买数码电器英语对话(一)
Maggie: What can I do to improve my old computer? It's so slow that I cannot even bear it.
玛吉:有什么办法能改善一下我的旧电脑?它真是慢的让我无法忍受了。
Sales: Let me have a look. It's been years since you bought it, right?
销售:让我先看看。您这台电脑买了好几年了吧?
Maggie: Yes, 5 years.
玛吉:是的,5年了。
Sales: Well, it may be time for you to change it.
销售:好吧,应该是时候换台电脑了。
Maggie: I'd like to repair it first. If you can improve its speed it would be the best, for which can save me a large amount of money.
玛吉:我想要先修理一下。如果你能把它的速度提高一些就太好了,这样可以给我省一大笔钱。
Sales: Then I think you can only increase a memory-chip for it.
销售:那我想您就只能给它增加一个内存条了。
Maggie: How much will that charge?
玛吉:这要多少钱呢?
Sales: 400 yuan for the memory-chip, and 50 yuan for workmanship.
销售:内存条400元,人工费50。
Maggie: OK, I accept that price. Now, let's do it.
玛吉:好,我接受你的报价了。快开始吧。
有关购买数码电器英语对话(二)
Liz: Is this wireless mouse good?
利兹:这种无线鼠标好用吗?
Shopkeeper: Yes. This mouse can receive signal within 10 meters, and it's really power-saving.
店家:好用的。这种鼠标可以接收到10米以内的信号,而且很省电。
Liz: How much is it?
利兹:多少钱?
Shopkeeper: It's 79 yuan, without the express fee.
店家:79元,不含快递费。
Liz: If I buy two at a time, can you cover the express fee?
利兹:如果我一次买两个,你可以包邮吗?
Shopkeeper: I'm sorry I cannot. There's very little profit within it. But I can give you two more butteries for free.
店家:很抱歉不能,这种鼠标利润很少的。不过我可以再多送您两节电池。
Liz: Well, half a loaf is better than no bread. I'll order it later and hope to receive them as soon as possible.
利兹:好吧,聊胜于无。我过会儿就下单,希望能尽快收到货。
有关购买数码电器英语对话(三)
Gavin: Dad, I want to buy a gamepad.
盖文:爸爸,我想买个游戏手柄。
Father: Why?
爸爸:为什么?
Gavin: Well, gamepads provide better play experience than keyboards. All my friends have gota gamepad.
盖文:游戏手柄跟键盘相比能提供更好的游戏体验。我所有的朋友都有一个游戏手柄了。
Father: How much is it?
爸爸:多少钱呢?
Gavin: It's not expensive. If I choose a medium one, it may only cost me about 200 yuan.
盖文:不贵的。如果我挑一个中档的,大概就200块钱。
Father: Then you should earn it by yourself. If you spend less time on your game, and workhard to get a better grade, I'll consider about buying one for you.
爸爸:那你就该自己赚这笔钱。如果你少花点儿时间玩游戏,多努力学习考个好成绩,我会考虑给你买一个的。
Gavin: Oh, come on, Dad! I promise you I'll work very hard if you buy it for me.
盖文:哦,算了吧,爸爸!我保证如果您给我买了我就努力学习。
Father: No more bargaining.
爸爸:不要讨价还价。
有关购买数码电器英语对话(四)
Gary: Where can I find screen protector for my cell phone?
盖里:我在哪儿能找到适合我的手机的屏幕保护膜?
Shop assistant: May I have a look at your cell phone? It’s an iPhone 4s. You can find screenprotector for your cell phone on the second goods shelf.
店员:我可以看看您的手机吗?是苹果4s。您可以在第二个货架上找到适合您手机的屏幕保护膜。
Gray: OK. Which one is better? What are the differences of these two?
盖里:好的。哪个比较好?这两个有什么差别?
Shop assistant: Each of them has its special function. The one on your left hand is an anti-glare screen protector. Anti-glare screen protector is good for your eyes. While the one onyour right hand is an anti-scratch screen protector which is suitable for those who like playgames with phones.
店员:每种都有自己特有的功能。您左手的那种是防反光保护膜。防反光保护膜对您的眼睛有好处。您右手的那种是防刮伤保护膜,这比较适合爱用手机玩游戏的人。
Gray: I got it. Thanks a lot. I think I'd better choose the anti-glare one.
盖里:我知道了,谢谢。我想我还是选防反光的比较好。
有关购买数码电器的英语对话相关文章:
1.有关购物情景对话
2.有关买电脑英语对话
3.手机店实用英语情景会话
4.有关预定的英文对话
5.有关保险的英语对话