零基础旅游英语口语天天说

2017-06-15

旅游英语课是高职高职旅游管理和旅游英语专业开设的一门课程,这门课程中实训课占据非常重要的地位。小编精心收集了零基础旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

零基础旅游英语口语1

租车

What kind of car do you have?

你们有什么样式的车?

What kind of model do you have in mind?

您要哪种样式的车?

I'd like to rent a car for traveling.

我想租一部旅行车。

I'd like to rent a car with a driver.

我想租有司机的车子。

Do you have a compact one available?

你们现在有小型车可租吗?

In my opinion,you can rent this Santana.

我觉得你可以租这辆桑塔纳。

How much is it to rent an economy car?

租一辆经济型小轿车多少钱?

Do you hire out vans?

您这儿出租货车吗?

May I see the car before I rent it?

我可以在租之前先看看车吗?

Do I pay for gasoline?

我需自付汽油费吗?

Is a deposit necessary?

需要缴纳保证金吗?

I'd like to pay now,so here is my credit card.

我现在要付款,这是我的信用卡。

How much is the rate for just one day?

—天的租价要多少呢?

How much is it per day with a one-week term?

租一星期每天要多少钱呢?

What is the cost per mile?

每英里多少钱呢?

Do you offer any discounts?

可以打折吗?

How much does insurance cost?

保险费要多少?

How much is the deposit?

保证金多么钱?

Do I need to pay the service charge for registration?

要不要付注册手续费呢?

Would you like to get insurance?

你需要外加保险吗?

What are the rates per day?

每天租金多少?

How much will it be for two weeks?

两星期要多少钱?

What is your best rate?

你们最优惠的价格是什么?

What if I can't bring the car back on time?

万一到期时我没办法开回来呢?

May I drop the car off at your office in Washington?

我可以把租车放在华盛顿的车行吗?

Please come to pick up the car with your receipt.

请带注册收据来拿车。

Where are you going to return it?

您打算在哪里还车?

Do I have to return the car here?

我得在这里还车吗?

I would like to return the rental car.

我来还租的车。

Let's go outside and take a quick look at the car.

我们到外面去把车子检查一下。

Make a note here if you find any dents or scratches.

要是你找到任何划痕或刮伤的,就在这里注明一下。

I've decided to rent this car. This is my driver's license.

我决定租这部车。这是我的驾驶执照。

零基础旅游英语口语2

换国际驾照

Where do I exchange my local driver's license for an international license?

我要到哪里换领国际驾照?

Should I exchange my international driver's license before going abroad?

我该在出国前换国际驾照吗?

What other documents do I need to prepare as proof?

还需准备什么文件作为证明?

What documents do we need to prepare for the application?

我们需要准备什么证件以办理申请?

Do we need to take knowledge or road tests again?

我们还要再笔试或路考吗?

What should I pay attention to while exchanging international driver's license?

换国际驾照要注意些什么?

Will my previous driving experience help me to get international driver's license?

我过去的驾驶经历有助于换领国际驾照吗?

How do I fill out this application?

如何填写换领表格?

I was told that I need to bring a qualified physical exam certificate ,right?

听说我还需要体检合格证书,是吗?

How much are the application fees?

你知道我的驾照换领费用要多少吗?

How long is it valid for?

驾照的有效期限可以多长呢?

How many photos do I need?

需要几张照片呢?

Should I exchange my license?

我的驾照该换了吗?

Is it convenient to exchange an international driver's license abroad?

在国外换领国际驾照简便吗?

Will Japan accept my international driver's license?

日本会接受我的国际驾照吗?

What countries do not accept an international driver's license?

哪些国家不接受国际驾照?

零基础旅游英语口语3

问路

Could you tell me where I can take a lift?

请问我在哪儿能乘电梯?

Can I walk there?

我可以走着去吗?

Which way is east?

哪一条是往东的路?

Where are we now?

我们现在是在什么地方?

Please point out where I am on this map.

请在这张地图上指出我现在的位置。

Which way is south?

哪一条路是往南的?

Is there a shorter way?

有没有更近的路?

Can I walk there in twenty minutes?

我可以在20分钟之内走到那儿吗?

But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel?

你可以告诉我到天鹅宾馆最近的路怎么走吗?

Excuse me. I'm trying to find Queen Building. How can I get there?

打扰一下,我正在找王后大厦,我怎么才能到那儿?

Which way shall I take? I want to go back to Tide Hotel.

我想回泰得宾馆,我该走哪条道?

Excuse me. I'm not going in the right direction to the post office, am I?

打扰一下。去邮局我走的方向不对,是吗?

Excuse me! Could you tell me where the nearest hotel is?

对不起!请告诉我最近的旅馆在哪儿?

Walk along 4th Avenue until you get to 51st Street,and then turn left.

沿着第4大道直走到51街,然后左转。

Please show me where I am.

请告诉我我现在所处的位置。

I'm lost.

我迷路了。

I'm confused. Where are we now?

我糊涂了,我们现在在什么地方呢?

I was wondering if you could help me. I've got lost on my way back to the hotel.

请帮帮忙,我找不到回旅馆的路了。

Would you please direct me to the university?

您能给我指一下去大学的路吗?

Excuse me,is there a shortcut I can take to Town Hall?

请问,有去市政厅的近道吗?

Will you tell me the best way to Town Hall?

请告诉我去市政厅的最佳路线,好吗?

Could you please show me the way to the airport on this map?

您能在地图上指给我去机场的路吗?

How can I get to the town center?

我去市中心怎么走?

I'm not going in the wrong direction,am I?

我没走错路,对吧?

Is this the right way to downtown?

这是通往市区的路吧?

Am I going north?

我现在是在往北走吗?

What street do I turn on?

在哪条街转弯?

How far is it from here?

离这儿有多远?

Is it very far from here?

离这儿很远吗?

Can you point out where the post office is?

您能指一下邮局在哪儿吗?

Is there a bookstore anywhere near here?

这附近有书店吗?

What floor is your office on?

你的办公室在几楼?

What building is your office in?

你的办公室在哪幢楼里?

What street is your office on?

你的办公楼在哪条街上?

What major streets is that between?

那儿有哪些主要街道?

Which is more convenient for me,by trolley bus or by subway?

乘电车还是乘地铁对我更方便?

It's not within walking distance.

那可不是走路可以到达的。

It's a ways away.

那可是远得很呢。

It's a good ten miles from here.

从这里到那里至少有10英里呢。

It's out in the boonies.

那地方远离市中心。

It's very near here.

离这里很近。

It's up the road.

沿着大路就走到了。

It's over there in front of the drugstore.

就在那儿,那个药店前面。

It's the third building from here.

从这里数第3幢楼。

It's two doors past the post office.

过了邮局再往前走2个门就到了。

It's next door.

就在隔壁。

It's only about two blocks down this street.

从这条街向下走2个街区就是。

You can see it on the horizon.

就在视线范围之内了。

You can see the sign over there clearly.

你可以清楚地看到那儿的标志了。

The place you want is only a few steps ahead on your left.

在你左边往前走几步路就是你要找的地方。

It's up ahead on the left.

向左再走一些路就到了。

It's on your left,

就在你左边。

It's only about five minutes' walk.

步行只要5分钟就到了。

Please turn right at the traffic lights.

请在红绿灯处右转。

Stay to your left.

一直往右走。

Walk two blocks till you see a bank.

步行2个街区,你会看见一个银行。

Keep going till you pass the church,and then go left.

一直往前走,过了教堂后左拐。

Head downtown and it's just before the park.

往市中心的方向走,公园前便是。

Go through three lights and turn right at the fourth.

过了3道红绿灯后,第4道往右拐。

After the stop sign,turn in the next driveway.

过了禁止通行的标志后,在下一个车道转弯。

You've come too far.

你走过了。

You must go back a little way.

你得往回走一段了。

I'm sorry,I'm not sure. You can ask someone else.

很抱歉,我也拿不准。你可以问问别人。

I'm sorry,this is my first time here,too.

对不起,我也是初来此地。

I'm a stranger here myself, and I do not know much about this place.

我也是外地人,对这里也不熟悉。

I suggest you ask the cop over there.

我建议你去问那边的警察。

You've way off.

你完全走错了。

It's only a couple of yards away.

再走几步就到了。

Go straight down the street.

沿这条街直走。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章