常用商务英语对话阅读

2017-06-17

随着世界经济的发展,我国与世界各国之间的商务联系越来越密切,商务英语作为经济往来的重要桥梁也越来越重要,商务英语专业发展也越来越引人注目。小编整理了常用商务英语对话,欢迎阅读!

常用商务英语对话一

接受与订货

A: Mr. Mathew, we and now, want to place an order with you.

A:现在我们要向你们订货了。

B: Very glad to hear that! I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.

B:听到这一消息十分高兴!我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会马上开始生产。

A: We will send you a purchase order in two days. We want to ask you to hurry on the execution of the order.

A:我们两天之内就会将订货单寄去,而且也请贵公司加紧履行订单的工作。

B: I don't think that will be a problem, but I'll have to. check and make sure. I'll let you know when I confirm your purchase order.

B:我想这不会有问题,不过我还是得问一下才能确定。等确认购货单的时候,我再一起答复你。

A: Thanks. If we are satisfied with the products, I think we will make many orders later.

A:谢谢,如果产品令人满意,我们以后会下更多的订单。

B: Well, I'm afraid that we can't send the order until after the Christmas holidays. Our company will be closed for another week.

B:呃,恐怕要等到过完圣诞节以后,我们才能开始发货,我们公司要多放一周的假。

A: That's all right. We will send you a purchase order in one week. I hope you will be able to take care of it.

A:没关系。在一周之内我会寄订单给你们。希望你们能够加以处理。

B: No problem. Once we get our purchase order , we will begin preparing the books.

B:绝对没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就开始备货。

A: Thanks. We need the products in less than one month because of the market. By the way , will payment against delivery be OK?

A:非常感谢。由于市场的原因,我们必须在不到一个月之内就拿到货。顺便问一下,交货时付款可以吗?

B: That will be fine. And I can promise you that you'll get the books about two weeks after we get your purchase order.

B:可以,而且我们可以保证接到订单后大约两周,你们就可以收到货了。

常用商务英语对话二

签订合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is in order?

A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我会留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:还有其他的问题吗?

A: No, nothing more.

A:没了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那么我们现在签合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。

A: Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

常用商务英语对话三

包装与装运

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我们想确认一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什么事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何检验的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shippingand we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect thecommodities.

A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。

B: That's fine for us.

B:这点没有问题。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7days?

A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章