搞笑简单的英语笑话大全

2017-03-10

笑话具有短小精悍、幽默风趣的特点,是一种深受人们喜爱的文体。有些笑话广为流传。人们笑过之后还能掩卷思考,获得一些启迪。下面是小编整理的搞笑简单的英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

搞笑简单的英语笑话篇一

Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。

One of them was crying very loudly.

其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。

2nd Child;Why are you crying?

第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”

1st Child:I came here for blood test.

第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”

2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”

1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”

At this,the second one started crying.

一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,

The first one was astonished.

第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。

1st Child :Why are you crying now?

第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”

2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”

搞笑简单的英语笑话篇二

Class and AssProfessor Laurie of Glasgow put this notice on his door:“Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today.” A student,after reading the notice,rubbed out the“c”. Later Professor Laurie came along,and entering into the spirit of the joke,rubbed out the“l”.

[中文翻译]

格拉斯哥的劳里教授在门上贴了这样一个通知:“劳里教授今天不会他的班。” 一个学生读了通知后,擦掉了字母“c”。 后来劳里教授来了,也想开开玩笑,他擦掉了字母“l”。

搞笑简单的英语笑话篇三

The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled. His father knew it, but his grandma doted on(溺爱,宠爱) him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum(乱发脾气) . Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms.

When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door. "Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? Did you cry?"

"Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"

[中文翻译]

六岁的约翰娇生惯养。他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。

他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他并问道:“学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?”

“哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。”

搞笑简单的英语笑话篇四

Silly Doctor

蠢医生

A man went to see his doctor

有一名男子去看他的医生,

because he was suffering from a miserable cold.

因为他正遭到令人难受的感冒之苦。

His doctor prescribed some pills,

他的医生开了一些药丸 ,

but they didn't help.

但是这些药丸都没什么帮助。

On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot,

他笫二次去的时候,医生给他打针,

but that didn't do any good.

但是那也没什么效。

On his third visit the doctor told the man,

他第三次去的时候 ,医生告诉这名男子:

"Go home and take a hot bath.As soon as you finish bathing throw open all the windows andstand in the draft."

“回家洗个热水澡吧。你一洗完澡就把所有韵窗户都打开,然后站在通风处。”

"But doc,"protested the patient,

这名病人抗议说:“但是医生,

"if I do that,I'll get pneumonia."

如果我那么做的话,我就会得到肺炎呀。”

"I know,"said the doctor,"don't worry,I can cure pneumonia."

医生说:“我知道啦,别担心啦,我会治疗肺炎啦。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章