八年级上册英语翻译句子

2017-06-17

英语翻译是八年级英语的一门核心课程,以下是小编为大家整理的八年级上册英语翻译句子,希望你们喜欢。

八年级上册英语翻译句子(一)

Unit3

由于下大雪,我不得不待在家里。I had to stay at home because of the heavy snow.

昨天虽然他生病了,但是他去上学了。Although he was ill yesterday,he went to school.

今早他醒来的时候,妈妈在做饭。

When he woke up this morning,his mother was cooking breakfast.

我妈妈也不知道这件事。My mother doesn’t know the thing, either.

对一个学生来说,认真写作业是重要的。

It is important for a student to do homework carefully.

当老师进来的时候,学生们正在唱歌。When the teacher came in, the students were singing.

昨晚八点我父亲在看报。My father was reading newspapers at 8 o’clock last night.

当我看到他的时候,他在拍照。He was taking photos when I saw him.

当李明看见我的时候,我在等车。When Li Ming saw me I was waiting for the bus.

我想洗个热水澡。I want to have a hot shower.

今早我起的太晚了,错过了早班汽车。I got up too late to catch the early bus this morning.

我将尽力帮你学英语。I will try to help you study English.

虽然我跑着去车站,但是我仍然错过了汽车。I ran to the station, but I still missed the bus.

你记得去年见过我吗?Do you remember meet me last year?

在一个寒冷的早晨发生了一起交通事故。A car accident happened on a cold morning.

我妈妈反对玩电脑游戏。My mother is against playing computer games.

别把雨伞忘在公共汽车上。Don’t leave your umbrella on the bus.

当我看到他的时候,他正在等着我帮助他。

When I saw him, he was waiting for me to help him.

你还记得在那时你在干什么?Do you remember what you were doing at that time?

你在开玩笑吗?Are you kidding?

你在路边干什么?What were you doing by the side of the road?

我对历史上重要的事情感兴趣。I am interested in the important events in history.

这本书对我有意义。The book has meaning to me.

他记得在上海工作过。He remembers working in Shanghai.

听到这个消息我感到吃惊。I was surprised to hear the news.

我们应该讲真话。We should tell the truth.

不吃早饭上学对我们不好。It’s bad for us to go to school without eating breakfast.

你早晨通常几点到校?When do you usually get to school in the morning?

在街上踢球很危险。It is dangerous to play football in the street.

去年我上七年级。I was in Grade Seven last year. / in the seventh grade.

当铃声响的时候,我们正在操场上玩的很开心。

When the bell rang,we were having fun playing on the playground.

今天是我一生中最高兴的一天。Today is the happiest day of my life.

一听说考试,我的心跳动的很快。As soon as I heard the exam, my heart beat quickly.

别忘了明早把我叫醒。Don’t forget to wake me up tomorrow morning.

你经常帮助你妈妈做家务吗?Do you often help your mother do housework?

去年参观长城的时候,我拍了很多照片。

When I visited the Great Wall last year,I took a lot of photos.

当老师来的时候,你在干什么?What were you doing when the teacher came yesterday?

昨晚8点钟我在图书馆里读书。I was reading a book in the library at 8 o’clock last night

当我看到李明的时候,他在等车Li Ming was waiting for the bus when I saw him.

我错过了汽车,因为我的闹钟没有响。

I missed the bus,because my alarm clock didn’t go off.

我给你打电话,你为什么没有接。I called you. Why didn’t you pick up?

你不告诉老师就走是不礼貌的。It is impolite to go without telling your teacher.

八年级上册英语翻译句子(二)

Unit4

这个故事让我想起了我的童年。The story reminds me of my childhood.

今天晚上你能提醒我给汤姆打电话吗?Could you remind me to call Tom tonight?

这两本书都没有趣。Neither of the books is interesting.

我姐姐上个月和一个医生结婚了。My sister got married to a doctor last month.

昨晚我看电视了,没有写作业。I watched TV instead of doing homework last night.

你认为这部电影怎么样?What do you think of the movie?

今天有点冷。It’s a little bit cold today.

请你告诉我通过考试的方法好吗?Could you tell me the way to pass the exam?

大雨持续下了三天。The heavy rain lasted for three days

我一到上海就给你打电话。As soon as I got Shanghai, I will call you up.

你的答案是错误的,我不能同意你的意见。Your answer is wrong. I can’t agree with you.

我和我的父母对这本书都不感兴趣。Neither my parents nor I am interested in the book.

除非你努力学习,否则你的父母就会生你的气。

Your parents will be angry with you unless you study hard.

我妹妹太小不能上学。My sister is too young to go to school.

我弟弟到了上学的年龄。My brother is old enough to go to school.

昨晚直到我父母回来我才写完作业。

I didn’t finish my homework until my parents came back last night.

这本书太有趣,我想再读一遍。The book is so interesting that I want to read it again.

这个故事听起来有趣。The story sounds interesting.

今天早上我吃了两片面包,一个鸡蛋。I had two pieces of bread and an egg this morning.

如果你迷路了,可以向警察请求帮助。If you get lost, you may ask the policeman for help.

我妈妈告诉我别玩游戏。My mother told me not to play games

你一醒来,你必须和你的父亲去树林。

As soon as you wake up,you must go to the forest with your father.

把孩子自己留在家里很危险。It is dangerous to leave children at home by themselves.

李明太粗心了,犯了很多错误。Li Ming was so careless that he made many mistakes.

上个周末我没有去滑冰,我去购物了。I went shopping instead of going skating last week.

为什么不停下来休息呢?Why not stop to have a rest?

老师一走进教室,同学们就停止说话。

As soon as the teacher came into the classroom, the students stopped talking.

这张照片让我想起了我的奶奶。The photo reminds me of my grandmother.

我的老师告诉我别放弃英语学习。My teacher told me not to give up learning English.

我妈妈总是逼着我在周末学习。My mother always makes me study on weekends.

你有其他的什么事情要说吗?Do you have anything else to say?

数学比英语难一点。Math is a little more difficult than English.

去年我来到了上海,并且爱上了上海。I went to Shanghai last year and fell in love with it.

你的父母什么时候结婚的?When did your parents get married?

足球比赛开始了,我停止了玩游戏。The football match began. I stopped playing games.

请提醒我明天早晨早点起床。Please remind me to get up early tomorrow morning.

谁那么勇敢来吃我的房子。Who is brave enough to eat my house?

八年级上册英语翻译句子(三)

Unit5

据我所知,他将外出三个月。As far as I know,he will be away for three months.

我们教室有30米宽50米长。Our classroom is 30 meters wide and 50 meters long.

这个省的人口有一千万。The population of this province is ten million.

关于今天的旅行,请随意问任何问题。Feel free to ask me anything on today’s tour.

校长总是第一个到校。Headmaster is always the first one to get to school.

爬山运动是世界上最危险的运动之一。

Mountain climbing is one of the world’s most dangerous sports.

长城有多长?How long is the Great Wall?

我们应尽可能保护那些处于危险中的动物。

We should protect the animals in danger as possible as we can.

有不到2000只熊猫生活在剩余的森林里。

There are fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remaining forest

学生们正在为这次考试做准备。The students are preparing for the exam.

我大约一星期后就回来。I’ll be back in a week or so.

这座桥有多长?大约100米。How long is the bridge? It’s about one hundred meters long.

我们的老师总是第一个到校。Our teacher is always the first one to get to school.

这个大厅是我们教室的5倍。This hall is four times bigger than our classroom.

他们把森林里的树砍倒了。They cut down the trees in the forest.

在过去,很多人死于饥饿。In the past,many people died of hunger.

外面有一个妇女在扫地。There is a woman sweeping the floor.

你知道中国是最古老的国家之一吗?

Do you know China is one of the most ancient countries?

黄河是中国第二长河。The yellow river is the second longest river in China.

中国的人口比印度的人口多。The population of China is larger than that of India.

中国有超过5000年的历史,它比美国的历史要长的多。

China is more than 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US.

尼罗河比世界上任何一条其它河流都长。

The Nile is longer than any other river in the world.

世界上没有和太平洋一样大的海洋。No ocean in the world is as big as the Pacific Ocean.

面对危险,他很勇敢。He is brave in the face of danger.

尽管很危险,但是许多人试着攀登这座山。

Many people try to climb the mountain even though it’s very dangerous.

大象要比熊猫重好多倍。An elephant weighs many times more than a panda.

小熊猫刚出生时不是黑色的。A baby panda isn’t black at birth.

当即将到达顶峰的时候,呼吸也变得相当困难。

It’s very hard to take in air as you get near the top.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章