关于宾馆英语对话精选

2017-05-07

众所周知,很多国家的母语都是英语。我们从小学就开始学习英语,然而作为一名大学生,我们的口语水平还是不太理想。小编整理了关于宾馆英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于宾馆英语对话篇一

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要预订一间房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok?

谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

A That is 580 RMB

房费是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你们没有折扣吗?

A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什么时候能到达,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2点45

A OK.It's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

谢谢,再见!

关于宾馆英语对话篇二

A Ah, good morning, Mr. Clark. You're leaving today.

A 啊,早晨好,克拉克先生。您今天要离开。

B That's right. I'll settle my bill after breakfast.

B 是的。我吃过早饭就结账。

A Very well.

A 很好。

B And I'd like to make a booking for the Olympics next year.

B 我想为明年召开的奥运会预订房间。

A An excellent idea. Very soon it will be difficult to get a hotel room in Beijing!

A 好主意。很快在北京就将很难订到房间了。

B Yes, I know. Do you have any rooms free in the middle of August

B 是的,我知道。你们8月中旬有空余的房间吗?

关于宾馆英语对话篇三

C=Cashier 收银员 G=Guest 顾客

C:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,您早,有什么可以帮到您吗?

G:Yes, I’d like to check out.

我想退宿。

C:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?

好的,请把房间钥匙给我,好吗?

G:Sure, Here it is.

好的,给你。

C:Just a moment, please. I’ll draw up your bill for you.

请等一下,我帮您结帐。

(After a while 过了一会儿)

C:Mr. Johnson, your bill totals US$520, How would you like to make the payment?

约翰逊先生,您的账单总计是 520 美元。您打算如何付款?

G:By credit card. Do you accept Visa?

用信用卡。你们接受维萨信用卡吗?

C:Yes, Mr. Johnson.

是的,约翰逊先生。

G:Here you are.

给你。

C:(Print the card)Could you sign here , please?

请您在这儿签名,好吗?

G:Sure.

好的。

C:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Here is your credit card and your receipt. Have a nice trip.

谢谢您,约翰逊先生。这是您的卡和收据。祝您旅途愉快。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章