一个英文笑话,爆笑英语笑话
民间笑话故事像神话小说等民间文学一样,是广大劳动人民在长期的生产劳动和与自然界作斗争的过程中,以口头形式创作和传承的文学体裁。下面是小编带来的爆笑英语笑话,欢迎阅读!
爆笑英语笑话篇一
You said what?
你说什么?
Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking alongdisconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. The bottle broke and agenie suddenly emerged before them.
莫伊、赖利和卷毛因船触礁搁浅而被困在一个无人荒岛上,他们寂寞无助地沿岸边走着,这时莫伊踢到沙滩上一只瓶子,那只瓶子破了后,突然出现一个精灵。
"Thank you. oh Masters, for releasing me from my captivity. For your kindness, please allow meto grant you each a wish. "
“谢谢你们从囚禁我的瓶子中把我放出来,我的主人。为了报答你们的恩惠,请让我为每位实现一个愿望。”
"Well, it's not too difficult to figure out what I want," said Moe. "I wish I were back home. "
“哦,我的愿望很容易想出来,”莫伊说。“我希望我能回到家里。”
No sooner had he said the words than he was back in dear old Brooklyn.
话一说完,莫伊就已在他可爱的布鲁克林老家中。
"I want to be back home, too," said I Larry, and he, too, was instantly transported.
“我也想回家,”赖利说,他马上也就被送走了。
" Gee, it's alone some here without Moe and Larry," said Curly. "I wish they were here to keepme company. "
“唉,没有莫伊和赖利,一个人在这里真无聊,”卷毛说。“我希望他们能回到这里陪伴我。”
爆笑英语笑话篇二
Oh,good job
哦,你做的真好
Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a bandof ferocious Bedouin.
莫伊。赖利和卷毛三个傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中时,一群残暴的贝都因人把他们抓了起来。
"By the code of the desert you miserable infidels must be destroyed," declared their savageleader. "Set up the guillotine !"
“依据我们沙漠的规定,你们这些可怜的异教徒必须被处死,”野蛮的首领说道。“把断头台架设好。”
Moe was the first to be ordered to the death instrument.
莫伊首先被命令上断头台。
The blade descended but, amazingly, stopped just short of his neck.
但令人惊讶的是,刀具落下时在接近脖子地方就停止不动了。
"It's a miracle! " declared the Arab. "Release him!"
“这是个奇迹!”这位阿拉伯人说道。“把他放走!”
Next, Larry placed his head under the huge, razor-sharp blade. But once again it stoppedshort of his neck.
接着赖利把头放在像剃刀刀片一样锐利的大刀之下,但又一次刀子在接近他的颈部地方停了下来。
"By Allah, another miracle!" affirmed the sheik once more. "Release him! "
“奉阿拉真主之命,又是另一个奇迹!”酋长又一次宣布。“放了他!”
Finally, Curly was led to the ominous device. Looking closely he noticed a splinter of woodblocking the path of the blade.
最后卷毛被带到那不吉利的断头台上,仔细察看后,他发现一块小木片挡住了刀锋的去路。
"Well, no wonder it's not working," he announced.
“难怪它没反应,”他大声说道。
"Here's your problem right here."
“你们的问题就在这里”
爆笑英语笑话篇三
ake a Wish!
许个愿吧!
Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a womanbeating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.
每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。
But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.
但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。
Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.
他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。
"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "
“这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”
"That's true ."
"那倒是不假……"
"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.
"可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"
“Well, today's his birthday. ”
“今天是他生日嘛。”
爆笑英语笑话篇四
City Suckers
城里来的傻瓜
Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.
两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路。
Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.
他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。
"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.
“不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。
"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"
“那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?
"Nope. Don't know that, either. "
“不,我也不知道。”
"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"
"喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."
“可以这么说,……可是我也不会迷路。”