有关夏威夷情景对话

2017-03-20

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关夏威夷情景对话1:

托德:好。

Mitchell: Like, yeah they'll just talk about anything, and Hawaiian culture they don't talk as much. they talk when you have to talk real talk, in general, but.

米切尔:比如,他们会谈论任何事情,而夏威夷人的文化则是他们并不会谈论那么多,通常来说,他们会在必须要进行谈话的时候谈话。

Todd: Have you ever actually considered moving to the mainland, or would you prefer to live in Hawaii forever.

托德:你有考虑过搬去美国大陆吗,还是你更愿意永远生活在夏威夷?

Mitchell: Well, yeah, I've considered it many times. Actually, my middle brother right now is working in New York City. (Oh, wow) and my oldest brother was working in Boston, (uh-huh) but now he's back in Hawaii working, and my middle brother is still in New York working. Yeah, I would like to live in the mainland, but I'd like to pick a place with nice weather, you know, a warm culture.

米切尔:嗯,其实我考虑过很多次。实际上,我二哥现在就在纽约市工作。(哦,哇)我大哥曾在波士顿工作过,(啊哈)不过现在他已经回到夏威夷工作了,我二哥依然在纽约工作。我很愿意在美国大陆生活,不过我喜欢天气好的地方,你知道,温暖的天气。

Todd: Right, right. You can't beat that warm weather in Hawaii. That's for sure. How about the foods? What's some food that's really good in Hawaii?

托德:好,好的。说到夏威夷,就不得不提起温暖的天气。这是肯定的。那食物怎么样?夏威夷有什么特别好吃的食物吗?

Mitchell: Oh, man, don't get me started on food! Since Hawaii has mixed culture, we call it local food, like it's called a plate lunch. Like for example, you'll pay five bucks, and you'll get whatever you want, you just choose, for example, steak, rice, salad, for all five bucks. The food is I think, is way better than mainland because like, it's, the food is mixed, so like, you can get anything you want. For example, if you go to a food court in Hawaii, we have every section. Chinese, Korean, Hawaiian, Philliphino, so you get to choose whatever you want, you know, Mexican, and I think the portions are big too.

米切尔:哦,伙计,不要跟我谈到食物话题!夏威夷是混合型文化,我们称当地的食物为盘子午餐。举例来说,你可以花5美元买到你想吃的任何食物,你只要选择就好了,5美元可以买到牛排、米饭和沙拉。我认为那里的食物比美国大陆的食物好得多,因为夏威夷的食物是混合的,你可以吃到任何你想吃的食物。比如,如果你去夏威夷的美食街,那里会有不同的区域,有中餐,韩餐,夏威夷食物和菲律宾食物,所以你可以选择你想吃的任何食物,当然也有墨西哥食物,而且份量也很足。

Todd: Oh, wow, sounds good man. I haven't had lunch yet. You're making me hungry.

托德:哦,哇,听起来真不错。我现在还没吃午餐呢。你说的我都饿了。

Mitchell: I'm hungry myself.

米切尔:我也饿了。

Todd: Thanks Mitchell.

托德:谢谢你,米切尔。

有关夏威夷情景对话2:

Todd: So, hello, Mitchell, right?

托德:你好,米切尔,你好吗?

Mitchell: Yes. Nice to meet you.

米切尔:我很好。很高兴见到你。

Todd: Nice to meet you. Now Mitchell, you're from Hawaii?

托德:很高兴见到你。米切尔,你来自夏威夷,对吧?

Mitchell: Yes, I am.

米切尔:对,是的。

Todd: That must be pretty cool. What's it like growing up in Hawaii?

托德:那里一定非常凉爽。在夏威夷长大是什么感觉?

Mitchell: Hawaii's really different compared to mainland America. I'm originally born in Ohio, but I moved to Hawaii when I was two. The culture's really different. Since everyone came from different backgrounds, for example, people, Chinese people, Philliphino people, Korean people, they all came from the plantation days. It's a mixed culture, and for example if, my friend's in Hawaii, if I look at one person, I don't know what nationality or race they are, because they have like six races in them.

米切尔:夏威夷与美国内陆地区非常不一样。我是在俄亥俄州出生的,两岁时随家人搬去夏威夷。那里的文化非常不同。因为所有人都来自不同的背景,比如那里有中国人、菲律宾人、韩国人等等,他们都是在种植园时期来到夏威夷的。那里是混合型文化,举个例子,我的朋友在夏威夷,如果我看到他们,我不确定他们的国籍或者是种族是什么,因为他们可能是六个种族的混血。

Todd: Really, yeah.

托德:真的吗?

Todd: Well how about in Hawaii, when you think of Hawaii, what do you think of? Is it weather or food?

托德:那你怎么看夏威夷,提起夏威夷,你会想到什么?天气还是食物?

Mitchell: Weather, food, and beach.

米切尔:是天气、食物和沙滩。

Todd: The beach. OK. Yeah, what island are you from by the way?

托德:沙滩。好,对了,你来自哪个岛屿?

Mitchell: I'm from Ohau.

米切尔:我来自欧胡岛。

Todd: Ohau, OK, so obviously Ohau's more like...

托德:欧胡岛,好,显然欧胡岛是……

Mitchell: Yeah, it's the capital of Hawaii. Honolulu is the capital. Ohau's the most populated island. Our population now is about one million.

米切尔:对,是夏威夷的首府。火奴鲁鲁是夏威夷首府。欧胡岛是人口最密集的岛屿。现在我们那里的人口约有1百万。

Todd: Oh, really. And the whole island is one million.

托德:哦,真的吗?整个岛屿的人口是1百万。

Mitchell: Our own island, that is one million.

米切尔:是我们那个岛的人口是1百万。

Todd: Well, usually how many tourists are actually on the island at the same time?

托德:一般去欧胡岛旅游的人有多少?

Mitchell: I would think at least 20,000.

米切尔:我想至少有2万人。

Todd: Yeah, that's quite a bit.

托德:那真是很多人。

Mitchell: Yeah.

米切尔:对啊。

Todd: Yeah. So in Hawaii is it warm all year round? Sunny, and?

托德:好,那夏威夷是一整年都非常温暖吗?阳光明媚?

Mitchell: Well, the coldest it gets is when you are sleeping in the winter time, it'll hit like 69 degrees fahrenheit and that's when people are throwing on sweaters, the whole like winter.

米切尔:嗯,能感觉到最冷时候应该是冬天睡觉的时候,温度约为69华氏度,所以那时人们都穿上了线衣,整个冬天都是如此。

Todd: The coldest it gets is 70 degrees.

托德:最冷的时候是70华氏度左右。

Mitchell: Right, around like 66 I would think, when you are sleeping.

米切尔:对,我想睡觉的时候大概是66华氏度左右。

Todd: Man, wow, actually, that's farhenheit, that's the American system. How warm is that in centigrade? About 25?

托德:嘿,实际上那是按华氏度算的,这是美国的气温系统。那用摄氏度来表示是多少度呢?25度吗?

Mitchell: 24, 25?

米切尔:24度或是25度吧?

Todd: Maybe, I don't even know. Interesting. What do you think is the best thing about living in Hawaii?

托德:可能是吧,我也不知道。有意思。你认为在夏威夷生活最好的事情是什么?

Mitchell: It'd have to be just the environment itself. There's, you know, everyone's like, we say 'Ohana' means family. Everyone treats everyone like, for example my friend's parents, I call them 'auntie' or something like that because they treat me as like I'm their own kids. It's the culture in general. It's a warm feeling culture. It's like, their not as shady. They'll welome you. When you come in they'll start feeding you food, you know it's like, you're not even hungry and they're feeding you. Also, you can't beat the beach. Surfing, body boarding, body surfing, canoe paddling.

米切尔:我想应该是环境本身。你知道,我们说的ohaha就是指家人。每个人对待其他人都一视如仁,举个例子,我称呼我朋友的母亲为阿姨,因为他们像对待自己的孩子一样对待我。这就是夏威夷的文化,一种能感受到温暖的文化。他们不会那么阴暗,他们会欢迎你。你去到别人家以后,他们就会请你吃饭,其实有时你并不饿,但是他们还是会请你吃饭。当然不能忘了海滩,冲浪、滑浪、人体冲浪还有划艇。

Todd: Ah, man, it sounds pretty good. OK, thanks Mitchelll.

托德:哦,伙计,听起来太棒了。好,谢谢你,米切尔。

Mitchell: No worries. Thank you.

米切尔:不客气。谢谢你。

有关夏威夷情景对话相关文章:

1.夏威夷旅游口语情景对话

2.基础英语对话练习

3.加拿大旅游口语情景对话

4.办公室英语对话5篇

5.有关旅游英语口语对话

6.美国旅游必备英语口语

7.旅行中乡随俗必知的五大禁忌

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章