七年级下册英语对话带翻译

2017-06-13

在小学英语教学中,不仅要让学生学会对话,还要让学生学会对话的技巧。小编整理了七年级下册英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

七年级下册英语对话带翻译一

A:Excuse me.

打扰了。

B:Yes?

什么事?

A:Can you tell me the way to the Peak Tram, please?

你可以告诉我去Peak Tram的路吗?

B:Certainly. Go along Queen's Road....

当然。沿着皇后大道一直走…

A:Along Queen's Road....

沿着皇后大道…

B:Yes, and turn right at the Hilton Hotel.

是的,然后在希尔顿酒店那里向右转。

A:Right at the Hilton.

在希尔顿酒店向右转。

B:Then go up Garden Road, past the Cathedral.

然后沿着花园路向北走,经过大教堂。

A:The Cathedral?

大教堂?

B:Yes. Then cross the road at the next traffic lights. The Peak Tram is straight ahead. You can't miss it.

是的。然后穿过下一个交通灯的那条路。Peak Tram就在前面。你可以找到的。

A:That's very kind of you. Thank you. Er..... have you got a pencil?

你真是好心。谢谢你。额…你有铅笔吗?

B:Yes. Why?

是的。怎么了?

A:Can you repeat all that? I think I'd better write it down.

你能在重复一次吗?我想我最好把它记下了。

七年级下册英语对话带翻译二

A:Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?

打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?

B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.

额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。

A:That doesn't sound too bad.

听起来不是太糟糕。

B:Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.

事实上,如果你走到下个街区的公交站,你可以搭到301路车,它可以让你在动物园前面下车。

A:Maybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.

我可能会这样做。非常感谢。

B:You're welcome.

不客气。

七年级下册英语对话带翻译三

A:Is this the right bus for the Grand Hotel?

这是去Grand Hotel的公车吗?

B:Oh, no. You should take the No.14 tram.

噢,不。你应该搭第14路有轨电车。

A:Where can I take it?

在哪里能搭到?

B:Two blocks down the street.

往这条街向南走两个街区。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章