有关入住宾馆的英语对话
情景对话类的应用问题,主要是以人物对话的形式来引出人们实际生活中遇到的问题,其特点是通过人物的对话来展现实际问题,显得直观、生动。小编精心收集了有关入住宾馆的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关入住宾馆的英语对话1
(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman
(A) goes forward to meet the guests B and C, opening the door of the car for them.)
A:Good evening, sir and madam.Welcome to our hotel.
Mr Bell(B): Thanks.Good evening.
A:(Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags)
I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
B: Er. Maybe five, Margaret(C)?
A:Five?Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.
C:Oh,no,Henry.Always poor memory!We've got only four.
B:I see.
(To the doorman) Sorry,boy. You're right. Four pieces.
A: Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead.After you,please.
B:Yes,thank you.
有关入住宾馆的英语对话2
C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!欢迎光临 xx 酒店。能为您效劳吗?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
我要登记住宿。
C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
好的,先生。请问大名?
G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
我叫劳伦斯.布朗。
C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您预订了房间了吗?
G:Yes, from tonight.
是的,预订了。从今晚开始。
C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
请稍后,我检查一下预订记录。(过了一会儿)让您久等了,布朗先生。您预订了从 3 月 5 日到 7
日 3 个晚上的双床间,是这样的吗?
G:Exactly.
对。
C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
请填写这张登记表好吗?
G:Fine(Fill the form)
好的(填写表格)
C:How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G:By American Express Card.
用美国运通信用卡。
C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
请让我划印一下你的卡,好吗?
G:Sure, here you are.
好的,给你。
C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
谢谢您,布朗先生。您的房间是 8 楼的 2809 好房,服务员会带您过去,希望您住得愉快。
有关入住宾馆的英语对话3
Good morning.Who is the Tour Leader,please?
早上好,请问谁是领队?
It's me.
我
How do you do?My name is Lily.Welcome to our hotel.I'd like to reconfirm the schedule for theperiod of your stay.
你好,我叫莉莉。欢迎来我们旅馆。我想确认一下您的入住安排计划表。
I see.
我知道了
Is there any change in the number of your group?
有没有在你的人数发生变化?
No
没有
Very good,sir.Your check-out time is at 9:00 tomorrow morning.Has there been any change inyour schedule?
非常好,先生。您的退房时间是明天九点,有没有在你的日程安排明天上午9:00变更?
Yes.We'd like to change to 9:30.
是的。我想改到九点半
9:30.Certainly,sir.We will arrange a morning call at 8:00 a.m.Will that be fine?
9:30.当然,我们将安排早上八点的呼叫,你看可以吗?
That's OK.Thank you.
好的,谢谢
Could you place your bags in front of your room doors by 9:00 a.m.?The bellman will pick themup.Will there be anything else?
请问您能在早上九点钟将您的行李房门前吗?行李员会过来取,是否还有其他的需要吗?
No,that's all.
不,就这些
If there's any change, could you tell the Front desk,please?
如果有需要的话请您告诉前台,好吗?
Sure.Thank you
好的,谢谢
Thank you.Enjoy your stay.
谢谢,希望您在这儿过的愉快。