关于日常电话英语口语大全

2017-06-07

考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展,在英语教学评价中实施英语口试势在必行。小编整理了关于日常电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!

关于日常电话英语口语一

接电话

1.Hello,is this 4474716?

喂,是4474716号吗?

2.I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang.

我想和王先生讲话。

3.I'm sorry.Mr.Wang is out right now.

对不起,王先生现在不在。

4.May I know when he'll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

5.This is his wife speaking.

我是他的妻子。

6.Can I take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

7.May I have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

8.Is he available?

他能接电话吗?

9.I'll just find out for you.

我给您看看他在不在?

10.Hello,are you still there?

喂,您没挂断吧?

11.Who is that speaking?

请问您是谁?

12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.

对不起我这么早打电话。

13.Who do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

14.Is Sue James in?

休·詹姆斯在吗?

15.Hello!Is Sue there?

喂!是休吗?

16.Yes,speaking.

是的,我就是。

关于日常电话英语口语二

美国人打电话时最常用的句子

打电话进来:

is yang there? (最常用)

is yang around? (次常用)

hello, may i speak to yang please?

hello, can i talk to yang please?

如果正是本人:

this is he. (男的)

this is she。(女的)

this is kun-lin ( 你的名字) speaking。

you are speaking to him. (her)

you are talking to him。

如果是别人:

hold on. (最常见)

i'll get him, hold on please。

hold on, let me see if he is here。

one moment please。

如果他正好不在:

no, he is out. (最常见)

no, he is not here. may i take a message?

no, he is not in。

no, he is not available。

no, he just went out, he will be back in 30 minutes。

如果他要找的人不在:

do you know when he will be back?

do you know where he is going?

do you know where i can reach him?

do you know his office number? (or work place number)

回答:

no, i am sorry, i don't know! (50%)

i have no idea. (49%)

yes, his number is 404-123-4567.

如果要留言:

may i leave a message?

回答:

sure, go ahead。

hold on, let me get a pencil and paper。

打错电话:

is this wachovia bank?

回答:

no, i am afraid you have the wrong number。

what number did you dial?

what number are you calling?

结束对话:

thank you, have a good day。

听不清楚时:

pardon?

excuse me?

i am sorry?

say again?

say what?

come again?

关于日常电话英语口语三

简单几句礼貌结束通话

1. i've really got to go, i'll get back to you when i get the office。

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. sorry, i must end the conversation. there's someone on the other line。

抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

3. sorry, i've got to hang up. my wife's waiting for me。

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. i think i'd better let you go. i'll talk to you later。

我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. i have to get back to work. i'll call you later tonight。

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. shall we continue this later? i've got a call waiting。

我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. it's kind of late. why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. i've got to meet a client right now. can we talk later?

我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. i won't keep you any longer。

我不耽误你时间了。

10. sorry, it's getting late. can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章