莎翁晨读英语诗歌
莎翁十四行诗每首诗都有独立的审美价值,让人沉醉于优美的文字当中。下面是小编为大家带来莎翁晨读英语诗歌,希望大家喜欢!
莎翁晨读英语诗歌1:
So am I as the rich, whose blessed key
我像那富翁,他那幸运的钥匙
Can bring him to his sweet up-locked treasure,
能把他带到他的心爱的宝藏,
The which he will not every hour survey,
可是他并不愿时常把它启视,
For blunting the fine point of seldom pleasure.
以免磨钝那难得的锐利的快感。
Therefore are feasts so solemn and so rare,
所以过节是那么庄严和希有,
Since, seldom coming, in the long year set,
因为在一年中仅疏疏地来临,
Like stones of worth they thinly placed are,
就像宝石在首饰上稀稀嵌就,
Or captain jewels in the carcanet.
或大颗的珍珠在璎珞上晶莹。
So is the time that keeps you as my chest,
同样,那保存你的时光就好像
Or as the wardrobe which the robe doth hide,
我的宝箱,或装着华服的衣橱,
To make some special instant special blest,
以便偶一重展那被囚的宝光,
By new unfolding his imprison'd pride.
使一些幸福的良辰分外幸福。
Blessed are you, whose worthiness gives scope,
你真运气,你的美德能够使人
Being had, to triumph, being lack'd, to hope.
有你,喜洋洋,你不在,不胜憧憬。
莎翁晨读英语诗歌2:
Thus can my love excuse the slow offence
这样,我的爱就可原谅那笨兽
Of my dull bearer when from thee I speed:
(当我离开你),不嫌它走得太慢:
From where thou art why should I haste me thence?
从你所在地我何必匆匆跑走?
Till I return, of posting is no need.
除非是归来,绝对不用把路赶。
O, what excuse will my poor beast then find,
那时可怜的畜牲怎会得宽容,
When swift extremity can seem but slow?
当极端的迅速还要显得迟钝?
Then should I spur, though mounted on the wind;
那时我就要猛刺,纵使在御风,
In winged speed no motion shall I know:
如飞的速度我只觉得是停顿:
Then can no horse with my desire keep pace;
那时就没有马能和欲望齐驱;
Therefore desire of perfect'st love being made,
因此,欲望,由最理想的爱构成,
Shall neigh--no dull flesh--in his fiery race;
就引颈长嘶,当它火似地飞驰;
But love, for love, thus shall excuse my jade;
但爱,为了爱,将这样饶恕那畜牲:
Since from thee going he went wilful-slow,
既然别你的时候它有意慢走,
Towards thee I'll run, and give him leave to go.
归途我就下来跑,让它得自由。
莎翁晨读英语诗歌相关文章:
1.莎翁经典诗歌欣赏
2.莎翁优美英文诗歌带翻译
3.莎翁经典十四行诗欣赏
4.莎士比亚经典十四行诗带翻译