关于点餐英语情景对话

2017-05-12

随着全球化进程的推进,国际交流合作与竞争日益加强,英语能力成为衡量我国高素质人才的重要指标之一,因此许多用人单位将英语作为衡量应聘者的重要条件。小编整理了关于点餐英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

关于点餐英语情景对话篇一

A:What Can I get you?

您需要点什么?

B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

C:You have got to be kidding me!

你在耍我吧!

B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

C:That' s the idea!

好主意!

关于点餐英语情景对话篇二

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

关于点餐英语情景对话篇三

G1: What are today’s specials? 今天有什么特别的吗?

W: Today we have vegetarian lasagna, New York strip steak, and baked salmon with a creamy herb sauce. 今天我们有素食千层面,纽约客牛排,奶油香草酱汁烤三文鱼

G1: That sounds good – I’ll have the salmon. 听着不错,我要烤三文鱼

W: That comes with a choice of rice, baked potato, or french fries. 这道菜有米饭、烤土豆和薯条三种配餐选择

G1: Um...Baked potato, please. 烤土豆

W: And for you, ma’am? 您呢?女士(另一位客人)

G2: I’ll have the grilled chicken and a small caesar salad. 我想要烤鸡肉和一个小份的凯撒沙拉

Waitr: Great! Would you like something to drink? 好的,您要点什么喝的吗?

G2: Two glasses of red wine, please. 2杯红酒,谢谢

Waitress: Okie dokie. I’ll be back with your drinks in a minute. 好的呢!我马上给您拿酒来(Okie dokie=OK,Old fashion的美式说法)

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章