常用的商业英语情景对话

2017-01-12

想要学习常用的商业英语情景对话吗?下面小编为大家带来常用的商业英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

常用商业英语情景对话1:

A: Mr. Chen, another purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing long-term trade relations with your company.

A:陈先生,我此行另一个目的是想探询与贵公司建立长期业务关系的可能性。

B: Your desire to establish long-term business relations with us coincides with us coincides with ours,but I don't know much about your company.

B:你方想与我方建立长期业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的,但是我对贵公司并不是很了解。

A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to New York Branch, the Bank of China, or to our local chamber of commerce.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用、声誉,可向中国银行纽约分行或当地商会进行了解。

B: Thank you for your information. I think that establishing business relations between us will be benefit to both of us.

B:感谢你方提供的信息。我想我们之间建立业务关系,将有益于我们双方。

A: This is my first visit to your company. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiations.

A:这是我初次拜访贵公司,在日后的洽谈中请你多加关照。

B: We are very happy to be of help. I can assure you of our close cooperation.

B:我们十分乐意协助,并且保证全力合作。

常用商业英语情景对话2:

A: As we mentioned in our last meeting, it's essential that we brainstorm about some problems that need to be laid on the table right away.

A:正如我们在上次会议上提到的,非常有必要就一些需要马上摆出解决的方法。

B: Mr. Chairman!

B:主席先生。

A: The chair recognizes Mr. Jones.

A:会议主席同意琼斯先生发言。

B: Several of our officers are out of town today and we don't have a quorum.

B:我们的一些高级管理负责人今天不在城里,我们没有足够表决的人数。

C: Mr. Chairman, I think that...

C:主席先生,我认为……

A: I'm sorry Ms. Bernstein. You're out of order. Mr. Jones has the floor.

A:对不起,贝斯特音女士,你没有遵守发言顺序。现在是琼斯先生发言。

B: As I was about to say , I move that we table the discussion until our next meeting when everyone is present.

B:我正想说的是,我提议将讨论延迟到下次全体人员都出席时。

C: I second the motion.

C:我附和这个动议。

A: The motion has been moved and seconded. All those in favor, say "aye." All those opposed, say "nay." The "nay" have it. The motion carries. We'll hold our next meeting a week from Monday at the facility. This meeting stands adjourned.

A:动议被提出和附和,同意的人请说"我同意"反对的人请说"我反对"。同意者占多数,动议通过。下次会议将在一个星期后新的场所举行。现在会议结束。

常用商业英语情景对话3:

A: What do you think your greatest at-tributes are?

A:你认为你最突出的品质是什么?

B: I take pride in building strong relationships with my customers. They real-ly trust me.

B:能和我的客户建立稳固的关系是我最感到骄傲的一点。他们真的很信任我。

A: They do. I see that your customer retention figures are the best in the company. You exceed sales expectations by eight percent. And your gross sales are up about ten percent for the second year in a row. Very impressive.

A:是的。我知道你是公司里最能留住客户的人。你超出了销售目标 8%,而总销售已经连续两年上升约10%,真让人印象深刻。

B: I couldn't have done it without everyone's help.

B:如果没有各位同仁的帮助我也无法完成这样好。

A: Don't be so modest. With numbers like yours, I have no choice but to a-ward you the maximum bonus.

A:不用如此谦虚,你有这样的好业绩,我除了以高额奖金奖励你之外,别无选择。

B: That's great. Thank you.

B:太好了。谢谢你。

A: And I'm recommending a ten percent increase to your salary. Well done.

A:而且我会提议给你涨10%的工资,你表现得很好。

B: Thanks for your confidence in me.

B:谢谢你对我的信任。

A: How do you envision your future?

A:你在公司未来有何打算?

B: If possible, I'd like to move into management.

B:如果可能,我希望能升到管理层任职。

A: I was hoping you'd say that. You're natural leader.

A:我也希望你会提起这件事,你是天生的领导人。

B: Is there room in the management trainee program?

B:主管培训计划还有名额吗?

A: Yes, but it's no walk in the park. You can't let your numbers slip.

A:有的,但这并不容易,你不能让你的销售数字下滑。

B: Don't worry. I'll stay focused.

B:不用担心,我会时刻注意的。

常用商业英语情景对话4:

A: Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?

A:你有没有发现莉莉和汤姆最近经常一起外出共进午餐?

B: Oh, you always can find what others could not.

B:哦,你总是独具慧眼啊!

A: I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.

A:我就不相信你没有发现他们之间的暧昧关系。

B: Ha-ha. What's your opinion about such relationship?

B:哈哈,那你怎么看这种关系啊?

A: Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.

A:事实上,我不反对,也不支持。

B: Wow, neutral! Good!

B:哦,中立,不错!

A: How about you?

A:你呢?

B: I do not approve female workers to have such relationship with male col-leagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career , even may influence our life.

B:我不赞成女同事与男同事发生类似这种的关系。我认为这种关系可能会超出我们的控制,进而伤害我们的事业,甚至影响到我们的生活。

A: That's right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.

A:是的。如果两个人都是单身,这倒还能接受。如果有一方已经结婚或者已经有对象了,这种关系就很危险了。

B: Yeah. I hope that both of them are single. Ha-ha.

B:是啊。希望他们俩都还是单身啊。哈哈!

A: That's none of your business.

A:那就不关你的事了!

常用的商业英语情景对话相关文章:

1.关于商业的英语对话

2.简单的商业英语对话

3.关于商业的英语对话

4.商店购物常用英语口语

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章