有关酒店入住的英语对话

2017-06-02

英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。小编精心收集了有关酒店入住的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关酒店入住的英语对话1

A:Hi, I'm here to check in.

你好,我来登记入住。

B:Would you please fill out this registration1 form?

请你填一下这份登记表好吗?

B:Thank you… Excuse me, sir. You forgot to fill in your visa number.

谢谢……不好意思,先生。你忘记填写签证号码了。

A:Did I? Let me see that… Oh, sorry… here you are.

是吗?让我看看……噢,不好意思……给你。

有关酒店入住的英语对话2

A:This is the bell captain's desk. May I help you?

服务台,能为您效劳吗?

B:We're going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please?

我们马上要结账,请来帮我拿行李好吗?

A:Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

好的,先生。请告诉我您的房间号码好吗?

B:Yes, they are 1016,1018.

好的,1016和1018号房。

A:Room 1016 and 1018. We will send a bellboy immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

1016和1018号房,我立即派服务员过去,请在房间等候好吗?

C:(After several minutes)Good morning, sir. I've come for your bags.

(几分钟后)先生,早安。我来取您的行李。

B:Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I'll bring the shoulder bag with me.

谢谢。您拿这两个旅行箱好吗?我自己带着手提包。

C:Certainly, sir. Two suitcases?

当然好,先生。两个旅行箱吗?

B:Yes.

是的。

C:Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

里面有什么贵重或易碎物品吗?

B:No.

没有。

C:This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the bell captain's desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

这是您的取物条。我们会将您的行李存放在服务台,请您到那儿领取好吗?

B:Certainly.

好的。

C:Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

有关酒店入住的英语对话3

A:Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel!

晚上好,夫人,先生。欢迎光临!

B:Thanks. Good evening.

谢谢。晚上好。

A:(Opening the trunk,taking oul the baggage and looking ot the name on the baggage tags.) I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

(打开行李箱,取出行李,看看行李上的姓名标签。)先生,我是接待员。你们一共有四件行李吗?

B:Er... Maybe five, Margaret(C)?

哦……也许是五个,玛格丽特(C),对吗?

A:Five? Oh,sorry. Let me have a check again.

五个?噢,对不起。我再确认一下。

C:Oh, no, Bell. Always poor memory! We've got only four.

噢,贝尔,不是五个。您的记忆总是这么差!我们一共只有四件行李。

B:I see.(To the doorman) Sorry, boy. You're right. Four pieces.

我想起来了。(转向接待员)对不起,小伙子,您是对的,一共四件。

A:Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After you, please.

没关系,先生。接待处就在前面。您先请。

B:Yes, thank you.

好,谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章