关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话

2017-05-15

英语是世界上普遍使用的语言,许多国家都在强化和改革基础教育阶段的英语教学,英语教学得到了极大的重视,尤其是初中英语口语教学也越来越受到关注。小编整理了关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话一

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好。您约定座位了吗?

Tom: No, Idon''t.

没有

Waiter: How many people are you together?

你们一共多少人?

Tom: Me on my own

就我一个人。

Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu

请跟我来,这是菜单。

Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。

Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

好的,先生。你喜欢什么主菜?

Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?

请给我一客牛腰肉排。你们有什么特色甜品?

Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

等我吃过主菜再点吧。

Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

好的,汤马上就会上来。

关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话二

AHello sir, welcome to Pistolera restaurant. May I take your order?

先生您好,欢迎来到Pistolera餐厅就餐,能告诉我需要点哪些食物吗?

BYes, I would like the chicken cheese enchiladas with a side of guacamole.

好的。我想要一份有奶酪微辣的墨西哥鸡肉蔬菜卷,并且一边有鳄梨味的色拉酱。

AI' m sorry sir, but we ran out of chicken. May I suggest our delicious beef burritos or cheese quesadillas? Both include a side of guacamole and jalapenos.

先生,真抱歉,鸡肉已经买完了。我能给您推荐其他美味吗,比如牛肉玉米煎饼或者有奶酪的油炸玉米煎饼。它们都有鳄梨泥和辣酱。

BSure I' ll have the burrito. Do you have nachos?

好吧,来一份玉米煎饼。你们有烤干酪辣味玉米片吗?

AOf course sir. Our nachos come with melted cheese and chili.

当然有,先生。我们的玉米片是融合了奶酪和辣椒。

BSounds good.

听起来不错。

AWould you like anything to drink?

您需要些喝的吗?

BSure, I' ll have a Corona.

嗯,就来杯淡啤酒吧。

关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话三

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话四

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章