有关看病的英语对话精选
开展英语情景对话教学,离不开教师对情景的精心创设,才能帮助学生理解对话内容,达到学以致用的目的。小编精心收集了有关看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关看病的英语对话篇1
Doctor:
What's your trouble?
怎么不舒服?
May:
I've got a headache and I've coughed badly.
我头疼而且咳嗽得很历害。
Doctor:
Have you taken your temperature?
试过体温了吗?
May:
Yes, thirty-eight point six.
试过了,三十八度六。
Doctor:
Isee. Open your mouth and say "Ah" . Let me examine your chest. Oh, you've got the flu.
知道了。张开嘴说“啊”,我再听听你的胸部,噢,你得了流感。
May:
What shall I do?
怎么办呢?
Doctor:
Just stay in bed for a few days. Remember to drink plenty of water. Take this me dicine three time saday. If you don't feel better by Thursday, come back.
卧床休息几天,记住多喝不,这药一天吃三次,到星斯四还不好,再来。
May:
Thanks a lot, Doctor.
多谢医生了。
有关看病的英语对话篇2
Smith:
My wife is in labor!
我的妻子要生小孩了。
Doctor:
Here, Ma’am please get on the stretcher.
这里,女士,请到担架上来。
Smith:
Is Doctor Hawkins here? She’s our doctor. We called her from the car.
霍金斯医生在这儿吗?她是我们的医生。我们在车上给她打了电话。
Doctor:
Calm down, sir. We’ll call her to make sure she’s on the way.
别急,先生。我们回答电话给她看她是否在路上。
Smith:
Thanks. Sorry. It just came as such a surprise. The baby isn’t due for another two weeks.
谢谢。很抱歉,事情很突然。预产期不在接下来这两周内。
Doctor:
How long has she been in labor?
这样多久了?
Smith:
About fifteen minutes.
大约15分钟。
Doctor:
O.K. Are you planning on being in the delivery room sir?
好的,你们打算去产房吗,先生?
Smith:
Yes.
是的。
Doctor:
Please follow the nurse. She’ll get you ready.
请跟着护士去。她会为你们准备好的。
有关看病的英语对话篇3
Mary:
I have a sore throat and my chest hurts.
我的喉咙发炎,胸口疼。
Doctor:
How long have you been like this?
这样有多久了?
Mary:
Two or three days now.
有两三天了。
Doctor:
I think you've got the flu. There's a lot of it going around.
我想你是得了流感。现在流感盛行。
Mary:
What do you think I ought to do?
你认为我应该怎么办呢?
Doctor:
Get this prescription filled and go straight to bed.
拿这张药方去配药,然后马上去睡觉。
有关看病的英语对话篇4
Doctor:
What’s wrong with you? You look pale.
你有什么不舒服吗?你看起来很苍白。
Brown:
I’m not sure, I feel hot and cold.
我不确定,我感觉一阵冷一阵热。
Doctor:
When did the trouble start?
什么时候开始不舒服的?
Brown:
I was sick most of the night.
我大半夜都难受。
Doctor:
It sounds like you are coming down with the flu. Let me take your temperature.
听起来你好像得了流行感冒。让我量量你的体温。
Brown:
Have I got a high fever?
我发烧吗?
Doctor:
Yes, thirty-eight point seven. Do you have a headache, chest or throat pain?
是的。38.7 度。你头痛吗? 胸和嗓子痛吗?
Brown:
Yes, I have.
是的,痛。
Doctor:
Now, let me have a look at you. I’d like to listen to your chest. Now breathe in, a deep breath, that’s it. Cough, now again. I want to examine your throut, too. Open wide, say “ah--”.
来,让我瞧瞧你。 想听听你的胸部,现在往里吸气,深深地吸一口气,对了。咳嗽一下,再咳一次。我还想再查查你的喉咙,把嘴张开,说“啊——”
Brown:
Aaaaahh, aaaaahh.
啊——啊——啊——啊。
Doctor:
Yes, it does look a bit sore. Let’s take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.
是的,确实有些炎症。好吧,我们来透视一下你的肺,再做些化验。
Brown:
All right, thanks.
好,谢谢。
Doctor:
The tests showed nothing wrong. A slight viral infection.
化验结果没有问题,有点轻度病毒感染。
Brown:
What shall I do today?
那我该怎么办?
Doctor:
I’m giving you some antibiotics and aspirins. Take an aspirin when you’ve got a fever, and take one antibiotics capsule every four hours, and go home and rest in bed for two days. Drink plenty of water, then you’ll feel better. Here’s the prescription.
我给你开一些抗生素和阿司匹林。发烧时吃一片阿司匹林,每四个小时吃一粒抗生素胶囊。回家卧床休息两天。多喝开水,就会好的。这是处方。
Brown:
Thank you, doctor. Good-bye.
谢谢你,大夫。再见。