有关工作情景对话
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
有关工作情景对话:初来乍到
It's Steven's first day at work. When he enters into the company, Steven meets Mr. Huang who is the person that interviewed him several days ago.
这是史蒂文第一天上班。当史蒂文走进公司时,他见到了几天前面试他的黄先生。
Steven: Good morning, Mr. Huang. It's a pleasure to meet you again.
史蒂文:早上好,黄先生,很荣幸再次见到你。
Mr. Huang: Pleased to see you. Welcome to our company. I hope you have a good day.
黄先生:很高兴见到你。欢迎到我们公司来。希望你今天能够过得愉快。
Steven: Thank you. Can I meet my colleagues?
史蒂文:谢谢您,我能见见同事吗?
Mr. Huang: Sure, come with me. Hello, Michael, this is Steven. He will be part of your team.
黄先生:当然可以,跟我来。迈克尔,这是史蒂文。他将是你们团队的一员。
Michael: Hi, Steven, welcome to join us!
迈克尔:你好,史蒂文,欢迎你加入我们!
Steven: I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.
史蒂文:我一直盼望能认识您。我没有什么工作经验,请多指教。
Michael: That’s right. Just call me if you need anything.
迈克尔:别客气,如果有任何需要,只要叫我一声就可以了。
Steven: That's great.
史蒂文:太好了。
Mr. Huang: Well, as the other guys are still not in,I’ll introduce you to them later.
黄先生:其他人还没有来,我晚些时候介绍给你。
Steven: All right.
史蒂文:好的。
有关工作情景对话:工作协议
Steven has just found a new job. He is about to sign an agreement with his employer.
史蒂文刚刚找到一份新工作。他马上要和雇主签合同了。
Mr. Lee: Let's come to an agreement to salary.
李先生:我们来达成一项有关工资的协议。
Steven: May I see the agreement first?
史蒂文:能让我看下这份协议吗?
Mr. Lee: Of course. Here you are. Please read the agreement and sign it.
李先生:当然可以,给你。请阅读协议并签字。
Steven: (Read the agreement.)There's a three-month period of probation for new recruits.
史希文:(阅读协议。)新加入的人员有3个月试用期。
Mr. Lee: Yes. If you have any question, just ask. By the way, do you know your rights and obligations in this agreement?
李先生:是的。如果你有任何问题,尽管提出来。随便问下你知道在这份协议中你的权利和义务吗?
Steven: I think I know it. I wonder whether the agreement has the guarantee of law or not.
史蒂文:我想我知道。我想知道这份协议是否具有法律效力。
Mr. Lee: Of course, you can believe us. Both sides should act according to the provisions of the agreement. Please sign the agreement.
李先生:当然有,你尽管相信我们。双方都应按协议条款办事的,请签协议。
Steven: (Sign.) OK, I signed the agreement with the signature of my name.
史蒂文:(签名。)可以,我在协议上签上了我的名字。
Mr. Lee: We are done with the agreement. After a three-month probationary period, you will be confirmed in your post.
李先生:关于这个协议就这么定了。经过3个月的试用期之后,你将获准正式任该职。
Steven: I see. Thank you very much.
史蒂文:我明白,非常感谢。
Mr. Lee: You are welcome.
李先生:不客气。
有关工作情景对话:同事相处
Steven's printer is broken. He wants to ask Topher for help. Now he is making a conversation with Topher.
史蒂文的打印机坏了。他想向托菲寻求帮助。现在他正在和托菲对话。
Steven: I wonder if you could do me a favor.
史蒂文:不知可否帮个忙?
Topher: I'd be happy to help you. Name it.
托菲:很高兴为你效劳,直说吧。
Steven: My printer is broken. Can you print up a copy for me?
史蒂文:我的打印机坏了,你可以替我打印吗?
Topher. Sure, no problem Do you want me to edit it for you?
托菲:当然,没问题。你要我替你编辑版面吗?
Steven: Please, you write much better than I do.
史蒂文:要麻烦你了,再说你的文笔也比我的好。
Topher: Oh, its nothing.
托菲:啊呀,这不算什么啦。
有关工作情景对话:上下班
This morning, Steven goes to the office as usual. When he arrives, he finds it is still early. Then he meets Paul and greets him.
今天早上,史蒂文和往常一样去上班。他到办公室的时候,发现时间还早。接着就遇到了保罗并和保罗寒暄起来。
Steven: Good morning, Paul!
史蒂文:早上好,保罗!
Paul: Hi, good morning, you are so early today.
保罗:嗨,早上好,你今这么早。
Steven: Yes, traffic wasn't much today, so I made it to the office earlier.
史蒂文:是啊,今天交通状况不错,所以,我可以早点到公司。
Paul: I see. How long does it take you to reach the office every day?
保罗:原来如此。你每天到公司要花多长时间?
Steven: Well, about an hour or so.
史蒂文:嗯,大约一个小时左右。
Paul: Wow, that’s quite a long journey. Do you drive a car?
保罗:哇,很长的路程啊。你开车吗?
Steven: No. I take public transportation. It's safer.
史蒂文:不,我乘坐公共交通工具,这比较安全。
Paul: You are right! But I get up a little late. That gives me no other option but to travel by motorcycle.
保罗:你说的对!但是,我起床较晚,那让我别无选择,只能骑摩托车。
Steven: Well, both have advantages and disadvantages.
史蒂文:嗯,各有利弊。
有关工作情景对话相关文章:
1.有关工作英语情景对话
2.关于面试的英语情景对话
3.关于职业的英语对话
4.有关介绍和开场白情景对话
5.关于职业英语对话
6.关于办公室的英语对话
7.给新来的同事介绍工作情景对话
8.关于商业的英语对话
9.有关赞美英语情景对话
10.英语日常情景对话