生活常用电话英语口语

2017-05-15

英语是一种语言工具,学习英语的最终目标就是能利用这种工具与别人自由流畅的交流。小编整理了生活常用电话英语口语,欢迎阅读!

生活常用电话英语口语一

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约,我们临时改变计划了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我们会让你们尽早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?顺便问一下,我们取消后可拿回定金吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Thank you very much.谢谢你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。

Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。

I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能赏光?

That sounds very nice. When will it be?听起来真不错,什么时候呢?

It's next week from this Monday.下个星期一。

What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我们那天也有个聚会。

It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.没关系。下次还有机会。

We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我们计划组织一个非正式聚会,我想请你参加。

We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我们打算热闹一下,我真心的希望你能赏光。

We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我们有其他活动要参加。

We have another appointment on the same day.我们那天有另外一个约会。

We're already scheduled elsewhere.我们已经有其他安排了。

Room service. May I help you?客房服务部,需要我为您效劳吗?

Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是的,你可以送点开水上来吗?

Certainly. Hold on, please.当然可以,请稍等。

What room are you in, sir?先生,您住几号房?

This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415房间,姓巫。

Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我会尽快送过去。

Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐厅服务部,能为你效劳吗?

Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,可否为我送点早餐?

Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?当然可以,小姐。您想吃点什么?

I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.来个汉堡包和薯条吧。

Would you like anything else?还要其他的吗?

No, thanks.不啦,谢谢。

Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即给你送去。

生活常用电话英语口语二

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。

Thanks a lot!多谢了!

Not at all.不客气。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯诊所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。

Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。

What's the matter?出什么事了?

生活常用电话英语口语三

I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。

But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我们发觉前不久寄送给你们的那批货里有一些劣质品。

Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你们公司向来很少会出这种事情,不是吗?

Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢当。

What can we do to fix things?那现在我们要怎么办呢?

We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我们希望您能把整批货寄送回来。

And we will send you a replacement right now.我们会马上补寄一批货过去。

OK. We will do.好,我们照办。

I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想给你说这些,但我们发觉-

I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我们发觉-

I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遗憾地让你知道这些,我们发觉-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜欢告诉你不好的消息,我们发觉-

How do you suggest this be handled?你认为该怎么处理呢?

What could you like us to do?我们应该怎么做呢?

Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议呢?

Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黄小姐,你好吗?

Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?

I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章