表达谢意的英文句子

2016-12-01

下面是小编整理的一些表达感谢的英文句子,欢迎大家阅读!

1. Thanks a lot

2. Thanks very much

3. Thank you very much

4. Thank you so much

If you want to emphasize your gratitude, or be very polite, you can say the above expressions。

如果你想要强调你的感激程度或是想表现得礼貌一点,你可以用以上表达。

Thank you so much for helping me out today。

今天非常谢谢你帮我。

Thank you very much for dinner – it was great。

晚餐非常棒,太谢谢了。

Thanks a lot for looking after the children。

非常感谢你帮忙照看孩子。

Thanks very much for making dinner tonight。

谢谢你做晚餐。

5. Thanks a bunch

This is an informal way of thanking someone, but can sometimes be used sarcastically, when telling someone that something they did was not helpful or kind. (Both Thanks a lot and Thanks very much can also be used in this way)

这是非正式的道谢方式,但有时具有讽刺意味,告诉别人他们做的事一点帮助都没有或者不友善。“Thanks a lot”和“Thanks very much”也可以这么用。

You told Tony what I told you in confidence? Thanks a bunch!

你告诉托尼我私下告诉你的事了?真谢谢你啊

Thanks a lot for spoiling my evening。

多亏了你啊,毁了我一个晚上。

6. Much obliged

This expression is a very formal way of thanking someone for something they have done for you。

这是非常正式的表达,用来感谢别人为你做的事。

I am much obliged to you for your patience during the recent difficulties。

非常感谢您在困难期给予的耐心。

“You can use the facilities whilst you are in the club”. “Much obliged“。

“在俱乐部你可以使用所有设施。”“非常感谢。”

7. You’ve saved my life

8. I owe you one/I owe you big time

The above expressions are informal ways of thanking someone who has helped you in a difficult situation。

当别人在你处于困难时伸出援手,你可以用上述表达表达谢意,但也是非正式的。

Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life。

谢谢你让我搭便车到车站,你救了我的命啊。

Thanks for the advice. I owe you one。

谢谢你的建议,我欠你一次。

Thanks for helping me out with the essay. I owe you big time。

谢谢你帮我完成论文。我欠你的。

9. Cheers

This is another informal way of thanking someone which is frequently used in British English. Many learners have adopted this word and sometimes use it inappropriately in written English. Please remember that “cheers” is used informally and therefore shouldn’t be used when writing to people you don’t know or in business emails。

这是另一种表达谢意的非正式用语,经常出现在英式英语中。一些同学常常会在写作的时候用到这个词,这是不恰当的。请记住“cheers”是非正式用语,所以当给你不认识的人写信或写商业邮件时,不要使用这个词。

‘Here’s that book you wanted to borrow.’ ‘Oh, cheers.‘

“这是你要借的那本书。”“哦,谢了。”

“Would you like a drink?” “That’d be great. Cheers。”

“要喝点什么吗?” “当然好了,谢了。”

10. You shouldn’t (have)

We can use this expression when someone gives you a present and you’re very surprised

当有人给你送礼物,你又非常惊讶的时候可以说这句话。

Oh, Martin, what lovely flowers. You shouldn’t have!

马丁,这花真漂亮。你不必这么破费!

11. You’re too kind

This is a polite way of thanking someone that can sometimes sound insincere (depending on who is saying it!)

这是非常礼貌的道谢方式,哪怕对方可能听起来有些不真诚(取决于谁在说!)

Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind。

谢谢你的称赞。你太客气了。

12. I’d like to thank…

This is used when thanking people in a formal speech (for example, the Oscars)

这通常用于正式发言中的道谢(比如奥斯卡典礼)

I’d like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today。

我想要感谢一直以来陪伴和支持我们到今天的人。

13. Many thanks

This is a formal way of saying thank you used in letters and emails

这是正式的道谢方式,用在写信和写邮件的时候。

Many thanks for the lovely present。

谢谢你送的礼物。

表示感谢(express thanks):

I'm much obliged.我非常感谢。

Many thanks.多谢。

Many thanks for your coming here.多谢你的光临。

Much appreciated.非常感谢。

Thank you.谢谢你。

Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。

Thank you very nuch.非常感谢你。

Thank you so much.非常感谢你。

Thank you so much for coming.非常感谢你的光临。

Thanks.谢谢。

Thanks a lot.多谢。

Thank you very nuch for the book.非常感谢你给我这本书。

Thank you very nuch indeed.真的非常感谢你。

Thank you very nuch indeed for your help.

Cheers.谢谢。

Great.好极了。

Thanks a lot what you've told me.多谢你告诉我。

Thanks a billion.多谢。

Thanks a billion for the letter.谢谢你给我这封信。

Thanks very much.非常感谢。

Thanks very much for you invitation.非常感谢你的邀请。

I can never thank you enough.我对您永远感激不尽。

I can never thank you enough for you generosity.我对您的慷慨大度永远感激不尽。

I do appreciate your timely help.我的确很感激您的及时帮助。

I'm really very grateful to you for your advice.我真的非常感谢你的劝告。

I really can't thank you enough for the invitation.我对您的邀请真是感激不尽。

I really don't know how a can thank you enough.我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

I should like to express my appreciation.我谨表示我的谢意。

I should like to express my gratitude for your kidness.我向您对我的好意表示感谢。

I should like to say how grateful i am.我谨表示我深切的谢意。

I really can't thank you enough.我对您真是感激不尽。

I'm extremely grateful to you.我非常感谢你。

I'm much obliged to you.我非常感谢你。

I'm really very grateful to you.我真的非常感谢你。

I should like to say how grateful i am for his invitation.他向我提供了消息,我表示深切的感谢。

I'm very much indebted to you.我非常感谢你。

I'm very much indebted to you for you kidness.我非常感谢你的好意。

It is very good of you to give me the book.你真是太好了,给了我那本书。

It's most thoughtful of you.您想得真周到。

It's very kind of you.您太好了。

Thank you so very much for your hospitality.非常感谢你的盛情款待。

That was extremely good of you.你真是太好了。

You are most understanding.你真能体谅人。

You are very helpful.你真帮了我的大忙。

You are very kind.你真好。

You are very thoughtful.您想得真周到。

【热情洋溢的"谢谢"】

I really appreciate it.

我很感谢。

You're one in a million.

你真是个大好人。

You're the greatest.

你最棒了。

【非常正式的"谢谢"】

I'm truly grateful for your help.

我非常感激你的帮助。

Your help is greatly appreciated.

非常感激您的帮助。

I'd like to express my gratitude.

我要表达我诚挚的谢意。

【称赞对方功劳的"谢谢"】

Thanks to you (we made it on time.)

都要多谢你(我们才能准时完成)。

I couldn't have done it without you.

若是没有你,我不可能做到。

【发短信表示感激之情】

此外,感恩节的时候人们也常常发短信表示感激之情,下面是一些常用的短信:

Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.

在感恩节,衷心地祝福你们。

From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.

我们全体祝你们感恩节快乐。

Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.

给你们全家感恩节的祝福。

I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.

但愿你能来过感恩节。

Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.

没有你,感恩节就不会一样了。

It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.

家人团聚的节日里,不能看到你,我会感到难过。

Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.

我们第一次共度的感恩节是我们最美好的时光。

I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else.

我只愿和你共度感恩节。

What a wonderful time to be together.

在一起的时光多么快乐。

Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.

感恩节就是我告诉你我爱你的时候。

Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.

孩子们,感恩节这时刻,我们要说:我们都爱你们。

Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.

感恩节是一年中最好的节日。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章