关于病人与护士英语对话

2017-05-07

随着国际交流的日益增加,语言作为交流媒介在各民族之间的沟通过程中,扮演着越来越重要的角色,而英语也逐渐成为国际通用语。小编整理了关于病人与护士英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于病人与护士英语对话篇一

Lily:

Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

安,谢谢你来看我。

Ann:

Don’t say that, we are good friends.

别这么说,我们是好朋友嘛。

Lily:

(ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

(咳,咳….)我得了严重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

Ann:

Don’t say this, you will be better off.

别这样说,你的状况会好起来的。

Lily:

Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

希望如此。你能把药递给我吗?该吃药了。

Ann:

No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

没问题,哪瓶,黑色的还是粉色的?

Lily:

The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

粉色的。我已经害怕每天吃药了。

Ann:

How many tablets should you take each day?

你一天得吃几片啊?

Lily:

20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

每天20片,而且很苦。

Ann:

Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

良药苦口利于病嘛。

关于病人与护士英语对话篇二

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

关于病人与护士英语对话篇三

医生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什么情况?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

医生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

医生:

Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷几次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

医生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜欢吃。

医生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章