有关于猴子的英语故事

2017-05-26

在儿童成长所需的这个丰富多彩的世界里,故事能够很好的满足学生的好奇心,娱乐心,探索心,智慧心和游戏心。故事文学素材应用于英语教学也越来越普遍,故事正逐渐被视为英语教学的最佳材料之一。小编分享有关于猴子的英语故事,希望可以帮助大家!

有关于猴子的英语故事:猴子

A monkey is hungry. He wants to look for something to eat. At this time, he sees many peaches on the trees. So he climbs the trees and picks up the peaches.

一只猴子饿了。他想找些吃的。这时,他看到树上有很多桃子。所以他爬去摘桃子。

Suddenly he sees many bananas on other trees. He then jumps down and runs to the banana trees. Every banana is big and yellow. He is very happy. Then he sees many watermelons on the ground. He begins to pick up the watermelons.

突然,他看到其它树上有许多香蕉。然后他就跳下来,向香蕉树跑去。每个香蕉又大又黄,他非常高兴。然后他看到地上长着许多西瓜,他又开始摘起西瓜来。

A hare comes up. The monkey sees the hare. Then he runs after it.

一只野兔出现了。猴子看到了兔子,就追上去。

In the end, the monkey gets nothing.

最后,猴子什么也没有得到。

有关于猴子的英语故事:The Monkey King 猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。

Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。

Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。

All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎么了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我们该怎么做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.

兔子:我有一个主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什么主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不错。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你现在忙吗?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎么啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。

Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我们走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!

Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。

MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.

寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你

有关于猴子的英语故事:The Story of the Monkey

Man’s greatest strength is wisdom, but what is wisdom? The keyto wisdom is the ability to remain composed. For example, whenyou are calculating numbers or pondering over problem ,if youare emotionally disturbed by anger, joy or grief, you are boundto make mistakes, or you may not even be able to proceed.This is something everyone understand this. They are alwaystaken over by their emotions and thus are unable to calm downto observe how things work and find solutions to their problems.

I would like to share with you a story of the monkey. In Thompson’s The Outline of Science thereis a story about a scientist who kept several chimpanzees and monkeys in order to study animalpsychology. He took a glass bottle, removed its cork and put two peanuts inside the bottle.Needless to say, the peanuts dropped to the bottom of the bottle and were easily seen from theoutside. He then passed the bottle to a monkey, who shook it frantically for a long while and wasonly able to get the peanuts when they accidentally fell out. The scientist then put some into thebottle again as he had done before and showed the monkey that it only needed to turn the bottleupside down for the peanuts to drop out. But the monkey always ignored his instructions. Eachtime it just shook the bottle frantically, with great effort but without necessarily achieving thedesired result. Now the question is why the monkey was unable to understand the instruction ofthe scientist. Simply because all its attention was focused on the peanuts.

As it was single-mindedly concentrating on reaching the food, it had no time for understanding andlearning. To learn, it must take its eyes off the peanuts and shift its attention to the handmovement of the man and the way the bottle was turned upside down. To shift its attention, ithad to claim down and not be taken over by the impulse of its appetite. Yet the monkey was notable to understand this. It is instances like this that reveal the monkey’s lack of wisdom.

Some people don’t sense problems because they are insensitive; yet it is also wrong to be excitedby a problem and lose self-control. One cannot control things unless one has understood themfirst. What difference is there between an impatient human being and monkey?

There is one more thing to note: people tend to seek solutions on the basis of what they need andmake observations in the same manner, believing that understanding and solutions will follow theirsubjective thinking. In fact this is merely self-deception or self-indulgence. The possession or lack ofwisdom depends on whether the person involved is really able to calm down and remain detached.

猴子的故事

梁漱溟

人类顶大的长处是智慧。但什么是智慧呢??智慧有一个要点,就是要冷静。譬如:正在计算数目,思索道理的时候,如果心里气恼,或喜乐,或悲伤,必致错误或简直不能进行,这是大家都明白的事。但是一般人对于解决社会问题,偏不明此理。他们总是为感情所蔽,而不能静心体察事理,从事理中寻出解决的办法。

我想说一个猴子的故事给大家听。在《汤姆孙科学大纲》上叙说一个科学家研究动物心理,养着几只猩猩、猴子做实验。以一个高的玻璃瓶,拔去木塞,放两粒花生米进去,花生米自然落到瓶底,从玻璃外面可以看见,递给猴子。猴子接过,乱摇许久,偶然摇出花生米来,才得取食。此科学家又放进花生米如前,而指教它只须将瓶子一倒转,花生米立刻出来。但是猴子总不理会他的指教,每次总是乱摇,很费力气而不能必得。此时要研究猴子何以不能领受人的指教呢?没有旁的,只为它两眼看见花生米,一心急切求食,就再无余暇来理解与学习了。要学习,必须两眼不去看花生米,而移其视线来看人的手势与瓶子的倒转才行。要移转视线,必须平下心去,不为食欲冲动所蔽才行。然而它竟不会也。猴子智慧的贫乏,就在此等处。

人们不感觉问题,是麻痹;然为问题所刺激,辄耐不住,亦不行。要将问题放在意识深处,而游心于远,从容以察事理。天下事必先了解它,才能控制它。情急之人何以异于猴子耶?

还要注意:人的心思,每易从其要求之所指而思索办法;观察事理,亦顺着这一条线而观察。于是事理也,办法也,随着主观都有了。其实只是自欺,只是一种自圆其说。智慧的优长或贫乏,待看他真冷静与否。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章