英语餐厅情景对话三则
下面是小编整理的英语餐厅情景对话三则, 希望对大家有帮助。
Dialogue 1: 对话 1
W: Good morning, Miss. What would you prefer? 早上好,小姐。您要吃什么?
G: I’d like an American Breakfast. 我要一份美式早餐。
W: Fine. Which kind of fruit juice would you like? Grape or orange?
好的,您要哪一种果汁,是葡萄汁还是橙汁?
G: Orange juice, please. 请给我来橙汁。
W: How do you want your eggs prepared? 您要什么样的煎蛋。
G: I’d like them fried. Over-easy. 我要煎蛋,两面煎黄的嫩荷包蛋。
W: We can serve ham or bacon with the eggs. Which one do you like better?
我们提供火腿或腌肉夹蛋,您喜欢哪一种?
G: Bacon and make it very crisp, please. 请给来腌肉,做得脆一点。
W: Would you prefer rolls or toast? 请问您要小圆面包还是烤面包?
G: Two slices of toast, please. 请给我来两片烤面包。
W: And tea or coffee? 喝茶还是咖啡?
G: Tea, please. 我要茶。
W: Would you like anything else? 还需要别的吗?
G: No, that’s all. 不,够了。
W: Just a moment, please. … Thank you for waiting, Miss. Please enjoy your breakfast. 请稍等。让您久等了,小姐。请慢慢吃。
Dialogue 2: 对话 2
W: Welcome to XXX café sir. Please take a seat. , 欢迎来XXX西餐厅。请坐。
G: Thank you. 谢谢。
W: May I show you our breakfast menu? 您要不要看早餐的菜单?
G: Yes, please. 好的。
W: Here it is. Please take your time. ... May I take your order now?
给您。请慢慢看。您现在要点菜了吗?
G: Yes. I’ll have one coffee, one boiled egg and two rolls, please.
是的,我要一杯咖啡,一个煮鸡蛋和两个圆面包。
W: Would you like your coffee black or white? 您是要清咖啡还是加奶咖啡?
G: White, please. 加奶咖啡。
W: How would you like your eggs, sir? 先生,您的蛋要煮得怎么样的?
G: Hard-boiled, please. 煮老一点。
W: How about your rolls? Dark or light? 您的面包是烤黑还是微烤一下?
G: Light, please. 微烤一下。
W: Will there be anything else? 还要什么吗?