有关找工作的英语对话
英语,作为职校生学习的一门基础性学科,在当今经济迅猛发展以及国际性交流愈加频繁的社会大背景下显得更加重要。小编精心收集了有关找工作的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关找工作的英语对话1
A:Is your application successful?
你应聘成功了吗?
B:Yes, they notify me to work next week.
成功了,他们通知我下周上班。
A:Where on earth will you work in?
你到底要在什么地方上班?
B:It is a pretty big mechanical company. I am assigned to work in the assembly shop.
一家规模相当大的机械公司,我被分配到了装配车间工作。
A:How long will you work a day?
一天工作多长时间?
B:My working hours aren’t fixed, sometimes I do the day shift, sometimes the night shift. In all, about 8 hours.
我的工作时间不确定,有时上日班,有时上夜班。不过,总的时间大约8个小时。
A:That’s rather hard.
相当辛苦。
B:But it matches my major.
但与我的专业对口。
A:How will you get your pay?
你怎样拿薪水?
B:My wage depends on production results.
我的工资以生产好坏结果而定。
A:What sort of welfare facilities does your company provide?
你公司提供什么样的福利设施?
B:The company provides labor insurance for all employees, as well as fine retirement policy.
公司为全体员工办了劳工保险,并且有完善的退休制度。
A:Is there a union?
公司有工会吗?
B:There is the company union, but it really shares the same aims as the management.
公司里虽然有工会,但实际上它的目标和管理层相同。
A:So you must consider dearly before you go to work.
那么你考虑清楚再去上班。
B:I will.
我会的。
有关找工作的英语对话2
A:Good morning, Mr. Zhang, this is Jimmy calling from Polaroid Company.
早上好,张先生。这是宝丽莱公司的吉米给你打电话。
B:Hi, Jimmy, good morning.
你好,吉米,早上好。
A:I regret to tell you that the position of Sales Manager has gone to another person.
我很遗憾地告诉你销售部经理一职已由另一个人申请成功。
B:I see.
是这样啊。
A:We really believe that you are a highly qualified person. But the other candidate has several years of related experiences.
我们确实觉得你是一位素质很高的人。可是另一位求职者还有数年相关经历。
B:Maybe that is true. But I am a fast learner and I am willing to work overtime, and I do not mind a lot of business travel.
或许这一切正如你所说。但我是一个学习很快的人,而且我愿意加班,也不介意经常出差。
A:We surely believe you.
我们相信你。
B:Can't you give me another chance and reconsider your decision?
难道你们不能再给我二次机会,重新考虑你们的决定?
A:I am afraid we are sticking to our choice.
恐怕我们会坚持我们的选择。
B:Possibly you are now. But in case you will change your mind, please let me know.
也许你们现在会坚持。但是万一你们改变主意,请通知我。
A:OK.
好的。
有关找工作的英语对话3
莎拉:
The graduation is coming. I have to find a job, but I really don`t know how to start. What is your suggestion?
就要毕业了.我得找份工作.但我确实还不知道从何下手.你有什么建议吗?
杰克:
Do you have the feeling that there are lots of jobs out here but it seems you cannot find one?
你是不是觉得.很多工作摆在那里.可你却好像找不到任何一个工作.
莎拉:
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
杰克:
I felt the same when I hunted for a job before. The first thing you should do is to know what you`re good at and put it into words.
我以前找工作时也有同感.你首先要做的是了解自己擅长什么.并用语言表达出来.
莎拉:
What do you mean?
什么意思?
杰克:
Actually, many of us are not naturally proficient at talking or writing about ourselves, so you have to brush up on the techniques. But do look objectively at yourself.
实际上.许多人不擅长谈论或者描述自己.所以你需要练习这种技能.但一定要客观地看待自己.
莎拉:
And after knowing myself, I may decide which job suits me.
了解自己之后.我就可以确定什么工作适合我了.
杰克:
Right! Once you`ve worked out why you`re a good match for a job, it will be eaiser to make convincing applications.
对!一旦你清楚自己适合什么工作.写出有说服力的求职申请就容易得多了.
莎拉:
Then what should I do?
那接下来要做什么呢?
杰克:
Target the right employers, and reduce the chance of repeated rejection.
找对雇主.减少被人拒绝的几率.
莎拉:
I hate being rejected. It will make me unconfident.
我讨厌被人拒绝.那会使我不自信.
杰克:
With any hunt there`s always the possibility of disappointment, but don`t let that turn into defeat. From every pursuit that doesn`t bring the result you want, there`s something to be learned.
找工作总有令人失望的可能.但不要因此而气馁.每一次无果的求职经历都有值得学习的东西.
莎拉:
Thank you very much. You`ve been very helpful.
太感谢你了.你真是帮了我大忙.