美国人常用的对话俚语 美国人常用的对话俚语集锦

2017-03-29

美国俚语是美国英语使用中的一种普遍现象,它是人们为了达到某种交际效果和实现某种交际需求而采用的一种语言手段,具有鲜明的语言特点和丰富的文化内涵,下面小编整理了美国人常用的对话俚语,欢迎大家阅读。

美国人常用的对话俚语摘抄

He is free from blame

他没有过失。

Do I have any choice?

我有选择的余地吗?

Who is to blame for this?

此事该怪谁?

You are to blame for the accident

对外意外事件,你应受责。

Would you speak a little louder?

请你说大声一点儿好吗?

Will you speak more slowly?

请你说慢一些好吗?

He has gone home

他已回家去了。

May I have him call you back?

要不要叫他回你电话?

All of us are very fine

我们大家都很好。

Please keep quiet

请大家肃静。

At least I think so

至少,我认为是如此。

Please explain this expression

请你把这个词句解释一下。

Don't ask questions about other people's private affairs

有关别人的私事,最好不要问。

What is the weather forecast today?

今天气象预报怎样?

The visibility is rather low

能见度很低。

How is that possible?

那件事怎么可能?

Is it possible?

有可能吗?

Nothing gives me so much pleasure

再没有什么能使我如此的高兴。

Nothing could make me happier

没有什么令我更高兴的。

Looks like it's going to be fine

看起来天气将会转睛。

The weatherman says it is going to be fair today

气象预报说,今天天气会转晴。

I'm afraid it's going to rain today

恐怕今天会下雨。

美国人常用的对话俚语推荐

I'm very pleased at the news

我对这个消息感到非常高兴。

I know nothing about this

关于这件事,我毫不知情。

Excuse me,I didn't do it on purpose

对不起,我不是故意的。

Excuse me,I will be back in a second

对不起,我立刻就回来。

I'm sorry about that

关于那件事,本人至感抱歉。

I'm sorry for what I did

对我所做的,至感歉意。

I'm ready to do anything to make up for the loss

对于这次损失,本人准备作任何补偿。

I am blessed if I know

我知道才怪呢。

Don't do it for the time being

暂时别做这件事。

I'll knock you flat

我要揍你。

Don't jump on me

别对我发火。

Keep your nose out of this

少管闲事。

The situation is getting worse and worse

情况越来越糟。

He is in the soup

他陷入困境。

美国人常用的对话俚语精选

Are you self-employed?

你自己当老板吗?

You lack humanity

你一点人情味都没有。

Keep your hands to yourself

你不要乱摸。

No great shakes!

没有什么了不起!

I keep nothing from you

我对你毫无隐瞒。

I know you kept a lot of things from me

我知道你隐瞒了我许多事情。

Don't warm a snake in your bosom

别引狼入室。

He is out of danger now

他现在已脱险。

I've never seen him before

我从来没有见过他。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章