银行英语口语:回答咨询业务

2017-03-16

下面是小编整理的银行英语口语:回答咨询业务,以供大家学习参考。

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?

A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?

B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you?

B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card?

A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?

B:Yes,of course.

B:当然可以。

A:What service advantages does peony card possess?

A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?

B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units.

B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。

A:That's great.Anything else?

A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?

B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere.

B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。

A:Thank you for your information.

A:谢谢您的咨询。

B:You're welcome.

B:不用谢。

相关阅读:银行英语口语对话

Situation : You are the bank clerk and is receiving your customer

You are going to :

Introduce the current accounts and fixed accounts for individuals Give some advice to your customer

Ask the customer to fill in the application form and show his/her ID card. 提示卡B(给同学B)

情景:你是银行职员,正在接待一位顾客。

你要给顾客介绍个人活期存款和定期存款,并且给她提供建议。然后请顾客填写申请表并向他出示他的账号。

这个翻译是对的,但是最后一句,不是“并向他出示他的账号”而是要求客人出示他/她自己的身份证。(ID卡,也可以是身份证明文件)

三、Cue Card B(for student B)

Situation :After tourism ,you come to the bank to exchange the money

You are going to :

Express your purpose and ask the current exchange rate Fill in the exchange memo

Check the money and keep the exchange memo A:Good morning ,sir,Can i help you?

B:I want to exchange the money.How about the current exchange rate ? A:OK,sir.the current exchange rate is ...................and you need to fill in the exchange memo if you want to exchange money,here you are. B:Ok.thank you.

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章