英文小笑话带翻译_双语英语笑话阅读

2017-05-27

笑话,顾名思义,是一种通过幽默的文字或图示来达到令人会心一笑或捧腹大笑效果的文学形式。小编精心收集了英文小笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

英文小笑话带翻译篇1

Lazy Manager

懒惰的经理

A middle management executive has to take on some sports,by his doctor's ,

有一位中阶经营主管因为听了他的医师指示必须要做一些运动,

so he decides to play tennis .

所以他决定要打网球。

After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing

在几个星期之后,他韵秘书就问他情况如何,

"It's going fine" ,the manager says."When I am on the court and I see the ball speedingtowards me ,

这位经理说:“进行得不错,当我在网球场上看到球快速朝着我来的时候,

and my brain immediately says,"Back hand!To the net!Smash !Go back"

我的脑袋就立刻说:‘反手拍!上网!杀球!后退! ”

"Really?What happens then?" the secretary asks .

秘书问说:“真的呀,然后咙?”

"Then my bady says ,"Who 、 Me?Don't talk nonsense!"

“然后我的身体说:‘谁?我吗?别胡说八道了!”’

英文小笑话带翻译篇2

A case for the FBI

联邦调查局的案件

The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"

联邦调查局总部的电话响了。“ 喂?”

"Hello,is this FBI?"

“喂,是联邦调查局吗?…”

"Yes,What do you want?"

“是的,有何需要吗.?”

"I am calling to report my neighbor Tom.He is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."

“我打电话是要检举我的邻居 汤姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿大麻。”

"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.

“我们会严加注意的。”次日,联邦调查局来到汤姆的家。

They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find nomarijuana,swear at Tom and leave .

他们搜查了存放木柴的库房,把木柴劈成一块一块,没有找到太麻,就对着汤姆口出秽言,然后离去。

The phone rings at Tom's house.

汤姆家的电话响了。

" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"

“喂,汤姆,联邦调查局有来你家吗?”

"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"

“有呀”“他们‘有劈你们家的木柴吗?”

"Yeah,they did."

“有呀,他们劈了呀”

"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."

“好了,现在换你打电话了,我的菜园需要犁一下啦。”

英文小笑话带翻译篇3

Cooking Class

烹饪课

One day during cooking class,

一天在上烹饪课的时候,

our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

我们的老师布朗太太正在颂扬她:准备完美酱料的秘诀。

When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

当她把我们叫到炉子边作准备工作时,

she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

她说:“别忘了要用木制的汤匙”。

As I stirred my sauce ,

当我在搅拌酱料时,

I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

我一直苦思木制汤匙奥秘的背后所隐含的物理原理,

and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

然后认定它一定与热传导有关系。

I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

我走向布朗太太来测试我'韵理论。

"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

我问:“为什么要用木制汤匙呢?”

"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

她回答:“因为,如果我必须坐在这里听你们全部的金属汤匙砰砰敲着金属的罐子,我会发疯喔”。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章