旅游英语口语情景会话

2017-04-06

旅游的时候,没有利益或其它因素的干扰,人与人之间在相处对话时会显得更和谐。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语情景会话,供大家参阅!

旅游英语口语情景会话:ON A PLANE

Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.

早晨好,我是马克尼机长。欢迎大家乘坐飞往温尼伯国际机场的333次航班。本次航班到达温尼伯的飞行时间是45分钟。我们就要起飞了,各位乘客请务必系好安全带。并请大家将随身携带的行李物品放在座位下面或者头顶的行李柜中。感谢大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快。

Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.

如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下边。

Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.

大山:行,可以。放不进去。

Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.

如梅:那么,你只好放进头顶的行李厢。

Attendant: Would you like a pillow?

空姐:您需要枕头吗?

Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.

如梅:不要,谢谢。我很舒服。

Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.

云波:请给我一个。

Dashan: No, thanks.

大山:不,我不要。谢谢。

Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?

如梅:云波,你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.

云波:我没事。不过我有点累了。

Attendant: Would you like some coffee?

空姐:您想喝点咖啡吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.

如梅:好的,请给我来点。

Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?

空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖吗?

Rumei: Black, please.

如梅:不加,请给我清咖啡。

Attendant: Would you like some cookies?

空姐:您要一点饼干吗?

Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?

如梅:好的。有巧克力甜饼吗?

Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.

空姐:对不起,我们没有。有花生酱夹心的和燕麦的。

Rumei: No, thanks.

如梅:我不要了,谢谢你。

Attendant: How about you, sir?

空姐:您要什么,先生?

Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?

大山:请给我一点水……加冰的,好吗?

Attendant: Of course.

空姐:没问题。

Attendant: Here you are, sir.

空姐:先生,这是您要的水。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:谢谢。

Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?

大山:哎哟,云波,真对不起。我非常抱歉。你没事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.

云波:我没事。只是吃了一惊。

旅游英语口语情景会话:GO TO A CLINIC

Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?

Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。

Rumei: What's the matter?

如梅:你怎么了?

Dashan: I don't feel very well.

大山:我身体不舒服。

Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。

Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?

Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。

Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

如梅:可能你得去看看病。

Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。

Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。

Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。

Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?

Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。

Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?

Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。

Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。

Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。

Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。

Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?

Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

大山:是的。我不是本地人。

Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?

Dashan: Yes, I do.

大山:我有。

Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?

Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

大山:带着呢。 在这儿。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章