爆笑的英语笑话带翻译精选
冷笑话作为一种新兴的口头文类,有其鲜明的特色,而现有的定义和分类却把冷笑话作为一种既成文本来加以分析,忽略了其生存语境。下面是小编带来的爆笑的英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
爆笑的英语笑话带翻译精选
(一)
我跟她还不熟Not Knowing Her Well
Wife: Bill, the man in that house opposite always kisses his wife when he leaves in the morning and he kisses her again when he comes back in the evening. Why don't you do that too?
妻子:比尔,住在对面那所房子的那个男人早上出门前总要吻一下妻子,晚上回来时再吻一下,你为什么不那样做呢?
Husband: Well, I don't know her very well yet.
丈夫:哦,我跟她还不是很熟。
(二)
袋鼠的能耐 What Kangaroos Can Do
The zoo built a special eight-foot-high enclosure for its newly acquired kangaroo, but the nextmorning the animal was found hopping around outside. The height of the fence was increasedto 15 feet, but the kangaroo got out again. Exasperated, the zoo director had the heightincreased to 30 feet, but the kangaroo still escaped. A giraffe asked the kangaroo, “How highdo you think they’ll build the fence?”
动物园为刚引进的袋鼠建了一个特殊的八英尺高的围墙。但是第二天早上,人们发现这动物在围墙外面蹦跳着。于是围墙高度增加到十五英尺,但袋鼠还是跑了出 来。动物园经理甚感恼火,又叫人把围墙高度加到三十英尺,但袋鼠还是逃了出来。一个长颈鹿问袋鼠:“你认为他们会把围墙建到多高?”
“I don’t know, ” said the kangaroo. “Maybe a thousand feet if they keep leaving the gateunlocked.
袋鼠说:我不知道,如果一直不锁门的话,这个围墙可能会到1000多尺
爆笑的英语笑话带翻译阅读
(一)
我从来不会下蛋 I never laid an egg
Author: You can't apprecciate it. You never wrote a book yourself.
作者:你无法欣赏他,你从来没有自己写过书。
Friend: No, and I never laid an egg, but I'm a better judge of an omelet than my hen in thiscountry.
朋友:没写过,我也从来没有下过蛋,但是我却比这个国家的任何一只母鸡更擅长鉴定煎蛋卷。
(二)
谁的盘子 Whose plate it is
Guest: Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?
客人:为什么你的狗坐在那里看着我吃东西啊?
Jonny: Because you are using his plate.
Jonny:因为你正在用他的盘子。
关于爆笑的英语笑话带翻译
(一)
生命对男人是残酷的
Life is cruel to men. When they are born, their mothers get the compliments and flowers. When they are married, their brides get the presents and publicity. And when they die, their wives get the insurance.
生命对于男人来说是残酷的。当他们出生的时候,他们的母亲得到恭维及鲜花。当他们结婚时,他们的新娘得到礼物并出尽风头。而当他们死时,他们的妻子得到保险金。
(二)
怎样在火炉旁找个座位
Mr. Brown came to an inn on a very cold day, and could get no room near the fire.
在一个寒冷的冬日, 布朗先生来到一家小客栈,发现火炉旁边已经没有空位了。
He called to the hostler to fetch a peck of oysters, and give them to his horse.
于是,他让旅店的马夫去拿些牡蛎来喂他的马。
"Will your horse eat oysters?" said the hostler.
“您的马吃牡蛎吗?”马夫问道。
"Try him, " said Mr. Brown.
“你试着喂喂吧。”布朗先生回答。
Immediately the people ran to see this wonder, and Mr. Brown who alone remained in the room,chose the best seat by the fire and made himself comfortable.
顷刻间,人们都跑去看这一奇观,而布朗先生却独自呆在屋里,他在火炉旁找了个最好的座位,舒舒服服地坐在那取暖了。