优美经典英语诗句大全

2017-05-17

英语诗歌因其节奏、思想意义及艺术价值,在英语教学中占有一席之地。本文是优美经典英语诗句,希望对大家有帮助!

优美经典英语诗句:A Blooming Tree

一棵开花的树

Xi Murong

席慕蓉

May Buddha let us meet ,

如何让你遇见我

in my most beautiful hours,

在我最美丽的时刻

I have prayed for it,

为这

for five hundred years.

我已在佛前求了五百年

Buddha made me a tree ,

求佛让我们结一段尘缘

by the path you may take,

佛于是把我化作一棵树

In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun ,

长在你必经的路旁阳光下

every flower carrying my previous hope.

慎重地开满了花 朵朵都是我前世的盼望

As you are near, listen carefully ,

当你走近 请你细听

the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

那颤抖的叶

As you pass by the tree,

是我等待的热情

without noticing me,

而当你终于无视地走过

My friend, upon the ground behind you ,

在你身后落了一地的 朋友啊

is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.

那不是花瓣 那是我凋零的心

优美经典英语诗句:If you forget me

如果你忘了我

Pablo Neruda

帕布罗 聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing

希望你知道

You know how this is

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window.

当我凭窗凝望 姗姗而来的秋日 红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash,

当我轻触火堆旁

or the wrinkled body of the log

似有似无的尘烬 或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳、光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of yours that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me

别来找我,

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad

我生命中

the wind of banners

过往的猎猎疾风

that passes through my life,

如果你嫌它过于悠长,过于疯狂

And you decide to leave me

而决意离我而去。

at the shore of the heart where I have roots

在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms

我将举起双臂

And my roots will set off to

摇断爱的根脉,

seek another land.

憩于地方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs

如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我的情因你的爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live

情长今生,

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

优美经典英语诗句:I Loved You

我曾经爱过你

Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金

I loved you; even now I may confess,

我曾经爱过你:爱情,也许

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

在我的心灵里还没有完全消亡,

But do not let it cause you more distress,

但愿它不会再打扰你,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly

我曾经默默无语、毫无指望地爱过你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

我既忍受着羞怯,又忍受着嫉妒的折磨,

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

我曾经那样真诚、那样温柔地爱过你,

I pray God grant another love you so.

但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我爱你一样。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章