基础旅游英语口语精选
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展,在英语教学评价中实施英语口试势在必行。小编精心收集了基础旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
基础旅游英语口语1
Inquiring about Informations
打听航班
1.Are there any direct flights from Beijing to Paris?
从北京到纽约有直达航班吗?
2.I'm prefer to travel by the quickest route.
我想坐最快路线的航班。
3.Is there any flight available tonight?
今晚还有哪趟航班有座?
4.Can I have some information whether the Flight No. 316 from Toronto will arrive on time?
我想问一下从多伦多飞来的316航班是否会准点到达?
5.We've got some flights going there every day.Which one would you prefer?
每天有几个航班去那儿。你想乘坐哪一次航班?
6.I'd like to make a reservation to Paris for June 19th.
我想预订6月19日飞往巴黎的飞机票。
7.Is there any non-stop flight to Beijing on Saturday?
星期六有直飞北京的班机吗?
8. What's the flight mumber and departure time?
航班号和出发时间是多少?
9. Could you reserve a seat for me?
你能为我预订一个机位吗?
10. When will the next flight to Shanghai leave?
下一个去上海的航班什么时候出发?
11.How much is the ticket?
票价是多少?
12.I wish to know the luggage allowance.
我想了解一下行李的重量限制是多少。
13. Which would you prefer, first class or economy?
您想要头等舱还是经济舱?
14. Aisle or window seat?
过道边上的座位还是靠窗的座位?
15. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?
能不能将我的订票改到后天?
16.How many days in advance can I book an air ticket?
我可以提前多少天预订飞机票?
17.Is it possible to stop over at Ghangsha?
中途可以在长沙停留吗?
18. What is the departure time of the morning flight?
上午的航班几点起飞?
基础旅游英语口语2
The Result of the Reservation
订票结果
1.Sorry,we have only first class left.
很抱歉,我们只剩下头等舱的票了。
2.We have just sold out all the tickets for tomorrow.
我们刚刚售完明天的票。
3.You are all set.
您的一切都办妥了。
4.Your seat is confirmed.
您的座位已确认过了。
5.I have confirmed of your flight.
我已为您确认了航班。
6.Sorry, it's fully booked. Would you like me to put you on the waiting list?
抱歉,都订满了。要不要将您列人候补名单?
7.I'll have the ticket sent to you。
我会让人把机票给您送去。
8.I have to confirm my plane reservation.
我想确认一下我的航班预订情况。
9.There are still seats available.
仍有空位。
10.You don't need a reservation.
您不必预订机票。
基础旅游英语口语3
Routine Inspection
例行检查
1.May I have your ticket and passport, please?
请出示您的机票和护照。
2.Here are your ticket and passport, and here are your boarding pass and baggage checks.
这是您的机票和护照,这是您的登机牌和行李牌。
3.Please show your passport at the counter.
请到柜台出示您的护照。
4.Which is the security check counter?
哪个是安全检查的柜台?
5.Here is my ticket.
这是我的机票。
6.Please go upstairs and proceed through security check and immigration.
请上楼通过安全检查并办理出境手续。
7.I have to checks your bag before you go on board.
在您登机前我得检查一下您的包。
8.Your luggage checks*attached to the ticket cover.
您的行李牌贴在机票的背面了。