关于常用的旅游英语对话

2017-05-12

随着国内外旅游业市场的不断扩大,旅游英语人才成为社会的紧缺人才。我国高等院校纷纷开设旅游英语课程以满足社会的需要。小编精心收集了关于常用的旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于常用的旅游英语对话1

A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。

B:Hello! I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

B:您好!我想确认我的订座。

A:May I know your flight number,please?

A:请问您的航班号码是多少?

B:It’s flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。

A:Oh,yes. That’s our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?

B:My name is Deng Li.

B:我叫邓立。

A:Yes, here you are. You’re flying in economy class. Is that right?

A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?

B:Oh,no.I’m sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。

A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。

B:That’s what I should do. And I don’t want to lose it.

B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。

A:Quite right. If you don’t confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。

B:OK ! I shall.

B:好的!我会的。

关于常用的旅游英语对话2

A:I’d like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

B:When would you like to fly?

B:您想要什么时问的票?

A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

A:That will be OK.

A:可以。

B:How many people are there in your party?

B:请问一行几人?

A:Just me this time.

A:这次只有我一个。

B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

A:Economy class will be fine.

A:经济舱就很好。

B:Round trip or one way trip?

B:双程还是单程?

A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

A:我想要单程的。

B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

A:I would like to pay by check.

A:我想付支票。

B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

A:I’ll pay by charge card then.

A:那我就划卡吧。

B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

A:Lucy Green.

A;露西·格林。

B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

A:Thanks a lot.

A:非常感谢。

B:It’s a pleasure.

B:不客气。

关于常用的旅游英语对话3

A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

B:Yes. I’d like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

A:Just a moment, please. I’m sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.

A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

B:That’s great! I’d like to take the first available flight. I’ll need an economy ticket

B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

A:One way trip or round trip?

A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

B:One way trip. What’s the fare,please?

B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

B:给你2 300元。

A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章