关于love的英文诗歌欣赏

2017-06-09

时间会让你了解爱情,时间能够证明爱情,也能够把爱推翻。小编精心收集了关于love的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

关于love的英文诗歌篇1

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Love me little, Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恒的爱情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果爱得太炙热

Burneth soon to waste.

它将很快燃烧成灰烬

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要对我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

Love that lasteth till its old

不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你爱我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

If thou love me too much,

如果爱我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那样永恒

Love me little ,more than such,

爱我少一点我更愿意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕爱会失去

I am with little well content,

一点儿我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一点儿就会让我满意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真意

To be steadfast friend.

我们的爱 至死不渝

关于love的英文诗歌篇2

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀诉

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托马斯·怀亚特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

说不!说不!多么羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲伤,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

责备无需由你背负。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

无论是富贵还是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直爱你义无反顾;

In wealth and woe among:

难道你就这样把我抛开?

And is thy heart so strong

难道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

难道你就这样把我抛开?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一颗心已经向你托付;

Never for to depart

不是为了离别,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是为了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

对于一个深爱你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎会踪影全无?

Of him that loveth thee?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

难道你就这样把我抛开?

Say nay! say nay!

说不!说不!

关于love的英文诗歌篇3

Farewell, Love

别了,爱

by Sir Thomas Wyatt

托马斯·怀特爵士

Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

别了,爱以及你所有的法度,

Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

你的诱钩再也无法把我缠绞;

Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

塞尼卡和柏拉图否定你那套,

To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

让我竭尽所能追求完美财富。

In blind error when I did persever,

我却盲目地一错再错入歧途,

Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

你厉声拒绝刺得我倍受煎熬,

Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

你教导我别对琐事斤斤计较,

And escape forth since liberty is lever.

挣脱束缚因为自由才会幸福。

Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

别了,去搅扰那些年轻的心,

And in me claim no more authority;

对我别再宣称你是什么权威;

With idle youth go use thy property,

对懒散青年把你的能耐发挥,

And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

把你的支支利箭都射向他们。

For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

迄今我虽失去我全部的时光,

Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

却不再徒劳攀爬那根烂树桩。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章