有关国外旅游英语对话
旅游可以使人开阔眼界,增长见识。为了提高学生的学习效率,很多老师在进行教学的时候都采取了情景对话教学的方式。小编精心收集了有关国外旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关国外旅游英语对话1
E:I'll get that for you, ma'am.
艾凡:太太,我来帮你捡。
W:Oh, how sweet! Thanks so much.
女士:哦,你真是太好心了!非常感谢你。
E:You're welcome. You really have a lot of things to take care of, especially with the littleboy there.
艾凡:不用客气。你有好多东西得照料,尤其是还要照顾这个小男孩。
W:Yes, we're on our way to New York for the summer.
女士:你说的对,我们正要到纽约去过这个夏天。
E:What a coincidence! We're from New York.
艾凡:太巧了!我们是纽约来的。
W:Really! I'm from Amsterdam. This is my first time to go to America. I'm visiting relativesthere, in Queens.
女士:真的!我是阿姆斯特丹市人。这次是我第一次去美国。我要去拜访那里的亲戚,他们住在皇后区。
E:That's a double coincidence! We're visiting your country for the first time, and you'revisiting ours for the first time.
艾凡:这可是双料巧合了!我们是第一次来贵国观光,而你们也是第一次要去我们的国家观光。
W:I remember when I was your age, my husband and I traveled around Europe on our bicycles andstayed in hostels.
女士:我记得我在你们这个年纪的时候,我和我先生骑着自行车游遍欧洲,而且都住在青年旅社。
E:Bicycles! Really?
艾凡:自行车!真的吗?
W:Oh, yes. Especially here in Holland, everyone uses bicycles whenever they can.
女士:哦,没错。尤其是在荷兰这个国家,如果可能的话,每个人都会骑自行车代步的。
E:That's interesting. Well, we hope you have a wonderful time in New York. It's an excitingcity.
艾凡:那真是有趣。我们希望你们在纽约玩得愉快。纽约是个令人兴奋的城市。
W:I've heard. And you two have a wonderful time here in Holland. Bye!
女士:我听说过。我也祝你们在荷兰玩得愉快!拜!
有关国外旅游英语对话2
E:Hi, miss. May I trouble you for a moment?
艾凡:嗨,小姐,我可以打扰你几分钟吗?
A:Of course. How may I help you?
柜台:当然。我可以帮你什么忙?
E:First, I need to know where the car rental places are. I want to rent a car.
艾凡:首先,我需要知道哪里可以租车。我想要租车。
A:They're down this hall to your left, just before you see the exit sign.
柜台:从这条信道直走,就在你看到出口指示前的左手边。
E:OK. Thanks. And I also need a map of Amsterdam. In fact, I'd prefer a map of the whole country with a detailed map of the Amsterdam city center.
艾凡:好的,谢谢。我还需要一张阿姆斯特丹地图。实际上,我比较喜欢一张含阿姆斯特丹市中心详图的全国地图。
A:We have a special map for tourists here. You can also select any of these advertisements on this rack. They introduce places of interest to tourists, and they're free. Help yourself. Anything else?
柜台:我们这里有一种特别给观光客的地图。你也可以在这个架子上挑选任何广告简介,里面介绍观光客有兴趣参观的地方,全都是免费的。请自行取用。还有别的事吗?
E:Yes. Is there a money changer here at the airport? I need to cash a traveler's check.
艾凡:有。机场这里有没有兑换货币的地方?我需要兑现一张旅行支票。
A:Of course. The closest one is down the same hall I told you to go down, but it's on the right side.
柜台:当然有。最近的就在我刚告诉过你走下去的那条信道,但它是在右手边。
E:Oh, great! That's really convenient. Thanks for your help.
艾凡: 哦,太棒了!真是方便。谢谢你的协助。
A:Don't mention it.
柜台:别客气。
有关国外旅游英语对话3
CO:Good morning, sir. May I see your passport?
官员:先生,早安。我可以看一下你的护照吗?
E:Yes, of course. Here you are.
艾凡:当然。护照在这儿。
CO:Thank you. Is all this baggage yours?
官员:谢谢。这些行李都是你的吗?
E:No, some of it is my girlfriend's. Do you want her passport, too?
艾凡:不,有一些是我女朋友的。你也要看她的护照吗?
CO:Yes, please. Evan takes Kathy's passport and gives it to the officer.Do you have any carry-on items?
官员:是的,麻烦一下。艾凡拿凯西的护照给那名海关官员。你们有没有随身行李呢?
E:Yes. Do you want those on the belt, too?
艾凡:有。随身行李也要放上输送带吗?
CO:Yes, please.
Evan places all the items onto the belt.
官员:是的,麻烦你了。
艾凡把所有行李放上输送带。
CO:Would you please open this big suitcase?
官员:可否请你打开这个大行李箱?
E:Sure. I locked it. Just a minute. He searches for the key, finds it, and unlocks it.There. Justsome clothes and toiletries.
艾凡:当然。我把它锁起来了,请等一下。他找钥匙,找到后便将行李打开。请看,只是一些衣服和盥洗用品。
CO:I see. Do you have anything to declare?
官员:我知道了。你们有没有要报税的物品呢?
E:You mean tobacco or alcohol? No, we didn't bring any.
艾凡:你是指烟酒吗?没有,我们没有带任何烟酒。
CO:Any contraband? Any fresh food, live plants, or animals?
官员:有没有任何违禁品?有没有新鲜食品、植物或动物?
E:Oh, no, ma'am. None of that.
艾凡:哦,没有,女士。都没有。
CO:Thank you. You may lock up your suitcase. Here are your passports.
官员:谢谢。你可以将行李锁上了。护照还给你们。
E:Thanks a lot.
艾凡:非常谢谢你。